What's new

Pick Someone Else's Main for a Week

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Everybody wants someone to pick them a main, but nobody's picking mains for people, so I shall be the decider.

@DanCock You made demigod with the bad variation of a bad character, so now you get to play the bad variation of a good character. Erron Black with the Dynamite.

@OwtQue Highborn Kitana. This variation has a lot more ways to open people up than fanfare, along with better space control, at the cost of midscreen damage. See what you can make of her.

@deadeyekiwi Bonepicker Baraka has some pretty decent mix and spacing, while also having a safe, if high, special that launches in the corner. See what you can do with it.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Everybody wants someone to pick them a main, but nobody's picking mains for people, so I shall be the decider.

@DanCock You made demigod with the bad variation of a bad character, so now you get to play the bad variation of a good character. Erron Black with the Dynamite.

@OwtQue Highborn Kitana. This variation has a lot more ways to open people up than fanfare, along with better space control, at the cost of midscreen damage. See what you can make of her.

@deadeyekiwi Bonepicker Baraka has some pretty decent mix and spacing, while also having a safe, if high, special that launches in the corner. See what you can do with it.
hahah this should be interesting, i get to B222222222222 and F4 hahahah

This will be fun, I hadn't really played baraka since I was a in middle school playing mkvdc with my pals

Phr4nk

2021 Ash Main
I had a great week with Kollector. I went with the zoner variation and found some good pressure tools.

I’m up for another suggestion this week.

This is a fun thread, I wanted to find another character to add to my roster.

I play baraka (both variations), frost, and skarlet but my absolute favourite is custom kollector (the disc changes him a lot).

Im also familiar with shao kahn, kano and geras but its nothing serious.

This is a fun thread, I wanted to find another character to add to my roster.

I play baraka (both variations), frost, and skarlet but my absolute favourite is custom kollector (the disc changes him a lot).

Im also familiar with shao kahn, kano and geras but its nothing serious.
you will now play mean streak kabal for the next week
i also main kabal