What's new

General/Other Petition for a better dash.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Injustice masters, please fix our horrible dash, we can't evade a lot of cross ups and we can't do much against doomsdays armored novas because our dash is one of the worst, please bring it up to par with the likes of batman/batgirl etc.

Signed - Orochi

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Give GL Hawkgirl's d2 imho, she's only part bird, GL can create birds and everything else with his mindpower so it's only logical that he have everything.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Injustice masters, please buff our horrible dash, we can't evade a lot of cross ups and we can't do much against doomsdays armored novas because our dash is one of the worst, please bring it up to par with the likes of batman/batgirl etc.

Signed - Orochi
So you want to give this buff to a character that already can control a large part of the screen? yea...no

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
just leave gl where he is he is already fine! no buffs no nerfs. He is a solid character who has good and bad matchups

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Not really a buff when you're just bringing a horrible dash up to par with the majority of the cast. Not sure what that guy is about not giving a good dash because he can control some space since many other characters can do the same better and still have a good dash.

Chrishaspads

i think of it as every character needs some flaws for a gamr to be balanced properly thats why bane amd grundy have good dashes. :)

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
i think of it as every character needs some flaws for a gamr to be balanced properly thats why bane amd grundy have good dashes. :)

That theory would make sense if better characters like superman, batman, and Black adam had bad dashes also

Chrishaspads

That theory would make sense if better characters like superman, batman, and Black adam had bad dashes also
i knew that argument would be brought up and all i have to say to that is this game isn't perfectly balanced.;_;

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Maybe I shouldn't have said buff since everyone is losing their minds so I edited the OP with "fix", a buff would be increasing range on F3 or making b12 not being able to be interrupted.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Maybe I shouldn't have said buff since everyone is losing their minds so I edited the OP with "fix", a buff would be increasing range on F3 or making b12 not being able to be interrupted.
Green Lantern has dick mobility because his space control chart looks like this:

Asking for a better dash, you might as well ask for armor on turbine. It's the same kind of dumb. You can't call it a "fix" either because there isn't anything wrong with it. He's so good at controlling horizontal and vertical movement, now you're saying that if your two awesome anti-airs in lift and d2 fail you, you want to just be able to dash out of cross-ups? So there should be virtually no reward for closing the gap against a Green Lantern at any time?

I don't even know why you're bringing this up. I've watched your Ranked videos and you clearly never lose. The dash can't be that bad.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Stop this shit! These thread have got to stop.

Learn to play the freaking game instead of begging for a different one. That or just quit.

With that I'm leaving TYM for the weekened. My tolerance for baby shit has reached its max for the week. It's getting harder and harder to come back here.