What's new

Match Footage - Kobu Jutsu Perfect legend vs Hurtfulbadger87 esl matches

The reason black made this thread was because PL was complaining he was lagging u guys can't lie PL always has an excuse for losing everytime I play black he never lags and he lives across the country from me

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
This is so unneccessary, why would you make a thread just to blow up PL?
1. It's not like anybody really cares if he loses
2. Its just a dick move.
3. He's still in good a spot to make ESL finals anyway sooo.....
4. The most 'fraudulent' thing about those matches is how you can see him punishing them final rekkas, which wouldve won him the game, but the spin didnt come out

:DOGE
ima go to la as well.................soon as i win a esl

What is really going on is Tanya is giving mediocre players false confidence.

Do we really believe a player like dragon (playing his first fighting game) should beat forever King. Then Mike then reo back to back to back at NEC?

At some point u really have to question it. Just bc dragon or blacks mom paid for then to have Tanya doesn't mean it she should be S tier

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
What is really going on is Tanya is giving mediocre players false confidence.

Do we really believe a player like dragon (playing his first fighting game) should beat forever King. Then Mike then reo back to back to back at NEC?

At some point u really have to question it. Just bc dragon or blacks mom paid for then to have Tanya doesn't mean it she should be S tier
HUH? First of all, this not even dragon's first fighter/ He played others as well. Tanya is strong i can agree with that 100% but maybe it could be possible that he out played some of the yomis boys? aint no random ass tanya going make top 8 in a offline major and beat yomi breh

Reactions: QXD

Tweedy

Noob
Not a PL dick rider but this is clearly an attempt to make PL look bad and prop fish. How did he try to "fraud u out"? Only frauding I saw was when u woke up neutral jumped out of meaty pressure bc of lag.

You play Tanya. Explain to me in that match what you did that wasn't some flow chart brainless Tanya crap that an 11 yo could do?

Can u imagine if every scrub that had a good online tournament day posted their videos of them beating top players?

Kinda annoying. But congrats. U beat PL in an online set so you must automatically absorb his resume and be a much better player than him.
Can we get an online set going between this guy and Black?

I understand it's normal in this community for randoms to call good players "scrubs", because they didn't or shouldn't have beaten a top player. Personally I would just like to see if this guy could take any rounds off of the guy he's calling a "scrub".

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
*angry comment towards black playing tanya and beating a washed up lao online*

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You don't play offline much, do you? You wouldn't take a single game off of PL offline.
He does and he's just as good offline. Doesnt try online tactics or anything dumb like that.

Whether he would beat PL is an entirely different question. Unless PL teleports that much offline too because if so pretty much anyone could beat him.

All that being said this thread is unnecessary. We all know PL has struggled to find his footing in MKX. Piling on him over and over gets old and does nothing.

when djt, mit, and king keep getting bodied online i wouldnt really take online seriously, its almost two completely different environment

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Lol @ ppl callin CJ a random.. He has a top 8 in MK9 as well OFFLINE.. You should probably play him if you think he sucks.

Can we get an online set going between this guy and Black?

I understand it's normal in this community for randoms to call good players "scrubs", because they didn't or shouldn't have beaten a top player. Personally I would just like to see if this guy could take any rounds off of the guy he's calling a "scrub".
I'm not a random or online player. Long list off offline tournament accolades.