What's new

Match Footage - Kobu Jutsu Perfect legend vs Hurtfulbadger87 esl matches

Not a PL dick rider but this is clearly an attempt to make PL look bad and prop fish. How did he try to "fraud u out"? Only frauding I saw was when u woke up neutral jumped out of meaty pressure bc of lag.

You play Tanya. Explain to me in that match what you did that wasn't some flow chart brainless Tanya crap that an 11 yo could do?

Can u imagine if every scrub that had a good online tournament day posted their videos of them beating top players?

Kinda annoying. But congrats. U beat PL in an online set so you must automatically absorb his resume and be a much better player than him.

Error404

Noob
Not a PL dick rider but this is clearly an attempt to make PL look bad and prop fish. How did he try to "fraud u out"? Only frauding I saw was when u woke up neutral jumped out of meaty pressure bc of lag.

You play Tanya. Explain to me in that match what you did that wasn't some flow chart brainless Tanya crap that an 11 yo could do?

Can u imagine if every scrub that had a good online tournament day posted their videos of them beating top players?

Kinda annoying. But congrats. U beat PL in an online set so you must automatically absorb his resume and be a much better player than him.
Normally I would be against that too , but it's PL. PL needs his massive ego checked at every turn.

coolwhip

Noob
PL needs to get MK9 Lao out of his system. I know it's hard for a long time Lao player not to use teleport but seriously, with the exception of the occasional j2~tele there's little reason to ever use that move in this game.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion

Told you my tanya flow chart.I did njp because i saw the hat hit me and i knew he was going jump over me to get out of the corner. PL is fraudulent, he tries to play mkx lao like mk9 lao which you cant do.I punished about 85% teleports but he kept doing it till it work.... he didnt even try to stop teleporting after i punished him for 40% twice. I'll beat PL offline as well using my flow chart tanya and my online tacts.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Told you my tanya flow chart.I did njp because i saw the hat hit me and i knew he was going jump over me to get out of the corner. PL is fraudulent, he tries to play mkx lao like mk9 lao which you cant do.I punished about 85% teleports but he kept doing it till it work.... he didnt even try to stop teleporting after i punished him for 40% twice. I'll beat PL offline as well using my flow chart tanya and my online tacts.
This is so unneccessary, why would you make a thread just to blow up PL?
1. It's not like anybody really cares if he loses
2. Its just a dick move.
3. He's still in good a spot to make ESL finals anyway sooo.....
4. The most 'fraudulent' thing about those matches is how you can see him punishing them final rekkas, which wouldve won him the game, but the spin didnt come out

:DOGE

Last edited: