What's new

Match Footage - Kobu Jutsu Perfect legend vs Hurtfulbadger87 esl matches

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Told you my tanya flow chart.I did njp because i saw the hat hit me and i knew he was going jump over me to get out of the corner. PL is fraudulent, he tries to play mkx lao like mk9 lao which you cant do.I punished about 85% teleports but he kept doing it till it work.... he didnt even try to stop teleporting after i punished him for 40% twice. I'll beat PL offline as well using my flow chart tanya and my online tacts.
Go offline and beat him then. Don't be an online warrior and nobody really cares about wins with tanya. Character can make even the worst of players look decent.

Tweedy

Noob
Go offline and beat him then. Don't be an online warrior and nobody really cares about wins with tanya. Character can make even the worst of players look decent.
To be fair Kung Lao wrecks Tanya. The only excuse here should be online, not his character.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
To be fair Kung Lao wrecks Tanya. The only excuse here should be online, not his character.
I agree, lao beats tanya and even lao mains admit that. But what was the point of this? Its online and we all know how that goes. Maybe he will beat him offline, maybe not. But that "id beat him offline top" statement shouldn't be said with how different this game is offline. But meh typical tym thread lol

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Not sure I understand the point of the thread.

Seems like it doesn't need to exist. "Here's a video of me beating a known player online", like, ok?
Every time someone sees a name they think they are fighting A list celebrities rather than just playing a guy sitting on his couch chilling with some online. TYM is too hollywood!

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Not sure I understand the point of the thread.

Seems like it doesn't need to exist. "Here's a video of me beating a known player online", like, ok?
Go watch PL's broadcast.. the point of this post was during black and pigs match i guess was, PL talkin shit bout black the whole time lol.