What's new

Tech Perfect Legend Mish mash of Kung Lao stuff

I will say this again and I have said this before. Any idea anyone has come up with for Kung Lao I have already thought about and came up with it first. Everyone is looking at what I do. I'm not trying to be cocky on the situation either.

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
Wicked stuff. You are so precise with your inputs at that speed, really no spamming whatsoever. Love the roll on sketor and jax as well, fucking useful.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I personally dont have a second yet I cant seem to decide which characters to co-main, I really like raiden but I cant seem to be effective with the character. I play lao only and if it weren't for casuals I wouldn't bother trying to learn a second.

the raiden vs cage is a weird one and I think there is a lot of unexplored stuff in the matchup. if you go raiden vs cage in tourney you dont have to worry about people counterpicking you or whatever because that matchup is supposed to be in cage favor.

and yes cage is frustrating, very underrated as only 4 characters beat him and he destroys the rest of the cast
Through experience, I have found out that counter-picking Cage with Kenshi works pretty well, if you get annoyed with the Kung Lao vs Cage matchup use Kenshi as a second lol

Through experience, I have found out that counter-picking Cage with Kenshi works pretty well, if you get annoyed with the Kung Lao vs Cage matchup use Kenshi as a second lol
what if they get up and u go kenshi then they counterpick back with kabal or someone? haha but yeah kenshi is a good secondary for lao.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Does it matter who came up with what? All kung laos should try to learn from each other, hell, all players should try to learn from each other. What matters is leveling up, not who created what tech. Its who uses all the available tech the best at the end of the day that matters. But anyway, good stuff Perfect Legend