RYX

BIG PUSHER
character you liked in other games gets added to new game

you don't like how they play so you don't play them

some goon on tym insults you for it

??

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Sure they are . Thats your opinion . Female characters suck , 4 5 female characters are enough . This is starting to look like skullgirls or DOA . JUST STOP .
I-

I really just read that.

Oh wow.

OH well that's something.

That's definitely a mindset.

Well, you're wrong. That is also, no offense to you, the dumbest thing I have read today.

Last edited:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Played every character I begged.
You’ll see me playing Liu Kang even when MK12 gets announced. Hope they bring back Taven...

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Or maybe a better question...

Are you really so stupid as to think that begging for a character will somehow get that character put into the game?

I can just see Boon now...."Ok, team meeting everyone! LiLHorseFucker69 was spamming in Twitch chat that he really wants Hsu Hao in MK11. We're going to have to scrap one of our planned DLC characters."

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

Are you really so stupid as to think that begging for a character will somehow get that character put into the game?

I can just see Boon now...."Ok, team meeting everyone! LiLHorseFucker69 was spamming in Twitch chat that he really wants Hsu Hao in MK11. We're going to have to scrap one of our planned DLC characters."
yeah people are that stupid, they consistently overestimate their importance in about every situation available & reading the threads on here should tip anyone to that. natch.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I play around with multiple characters casually so yeh.

While I'd love to have Smoke in this game, and if he arrived as DLC, I'd be split between maining him and Kotal. Just don't know if I have the time anymore. :(

Derico

Banned

Yeah they already did dlc's because of fans.
So, they are stupid, not me.

Btw, wash your dirty mouth out to talk to me again, brat.
I'm always civil with people here, but don't try to be a jerk, or grow on me. It's a bad idea.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Yeah they already did dlc's because of fans.
So, they are stupid, not me.

Btw, wash your dirty mouth out to talk to me again, brat.
I'm always civil with people here, but don't try to be a jerk, or grow on me. It's a bad idea.
Lol. What?

I wasn't even talking about you specifically. It was my thoughts on people begging for characters.

What the fuck does "grow on you" mean? Are you talking about erections?

Last edited:

Derico

Banned
Lol. What?

I wasn't even talking about you specifically. It was my thoughts on people begging for characters.

What the fuck does "grow on you" me? Are you talking about erections?

"Are YOU really so stupid"

You can't even read your own post and also have NO balls to admit what u said.

Leave pal.

Last edited:

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.

You can't read your own post and also have NO balls to admit what u said.

Leave pal.
Let's talk about context. No where in your original post did you say anything about YOU begging for characters. So who do you think I was referencing? I was referencing ALL people who beg. My question was an addition to your original question. That being said, I should have been more clear so that YOU wouldn't get confused.

So about that growing on you thing....

Derico

Banned
Let's talk about context. No where in your original post did you say anything about YOU begging for characters. So who do you think I was referencing? I was referencing ALL people who beg. My question was an addition to your original question. That being said, I should have been more clear so that YOU wouldn't get confused.

So about that growing on you thing....
Grow on you: Try to "decrease" someone in a conversation.

If was a language barrier, i can say sorry.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile

You can't even read your own post and also have NO balls to admit what u said.

Leave pal.
r/whoosh
r/iamverybadass

The guy is supporting your original comment, clarified that he is supporting your post, and yet you're still railing against him like he personally insulted you.

I think it may be you who needs to re-read his post...

Derico

Banned
r/whoosh
r/iamverybadass

The guy is supporting your original comment, clarified that he is supporting your post, and yet you're still railing against him like he personally insulted you.

I think it may be you who needs to re-read his post...
English is not my first language, i made a mistake and already said sorry to him...

D

Deleted member 59910

but don't try to be a jerk, or grow on me. It's a bad idea.
Pfffff....

On topic, I don't beg, but I want characters I won't play with. I have friends and cousins that love MK and play with characters that I don't, and it is fun to play against them and their favorite characters.

Last edited by a moderator: