What's new

People who "beg" for characters...

Derico

Banned
... They really play as them?
I rarely saw Jade players online...Same with Rain in mk9...

Sometimes i think it's just a hysteria and hype.
Or their beloved character gameplay was not what they are hoping for, and they drop in a minute.

Your thoughts?

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !

Or their beloved character gameplay was not what they are hoping for, and they drop in a minute.

Your thoughts?
You are so right . specially asking for female characters . They all want sarenas and jades and tanyas , and then , bad asses like reiko fujin kenshi smoke nightwolf , stryker , Hotaru dont make the game because of it .

Derico

Banned
Never played Tanya, but I still find her a great character that could contribute a lot to story and add personality to the game. Your point?
My point is on the first post.
People who beg for characters really play as them?

If it is a good addition, its another discussion.

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
You are so right . specially asking for female characters . They all want sarenas and jades and tanyas , and then , bad asses like reiko fujin kenshi smoke nightwolf , stryker , Hotaru dont make the game because of it .
Jade and Tanya are cooler than Stryker and Nightwolf imo. Edenians are my favorite characters and I always end up playing them.

But I find it interesting how you specifically call out female characters and then say the "bad asses" don't make the cut because of them.

The only GIF I'm posting today I promise.

KCJ506

Noob
Awhile back someone brought up that many people seem to care more about winning than wanting a character. How many times have you seen " I must have this character!" or "No(insert character name) no buy" only for that character to actually get in and people to not even play them because they're either low tier or hard to use? Or "this is my main" until they get nerfed and you never see them again? It happens pretty much with every game. Hell it's already happened with Blanka in Street Fighter 5.

Thingy

Retired account
People who constantly beg for characters remind me of the seagulls from Finding Nemo.

Don't be a seagull from Finding Nemo.

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Your thoughts?
Hahahah! Best thread of the day Award goes to you sir! Take a bow :)

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
Jade and Tanya are cooler than Stryker and Nightwolf imo. Edenians are my favorite characters and I always end up playing them.

But I find it interesting how you specifically call out female characters and then say the "bad asses" don't make the cut because of them.

The only GIF I'm posting today I promise.
Sure they are . Thats your opinion . Female characters suck , 4 5 female characters are enough . This is starting to look like skullgirls or DOA . JUST STOP .

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I play the characters I like if I enjoy their gameplay.

I think Sonya is boring and should be dropped from the MK series all together, but her play style was fun in MKX.

I like Smoke as a character, but found him boring af in MKX so didn't play him.

How they play is the only important thing to me.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Give me Mileena!! My MKX main.

Also I played Jade almost exclusively in the beta. Very high possibility of a main for me. Still need to try Noob and Jacqui first. Well, and everyone else.