What's new

People want your character NERFED. Why should s/he stay the way they are?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't want to nerf any character in the game to be honest.

Just want to buff everyone else to a viability level.
This x 500.
Tweak the remaining low tier.
Make the round time realistic - if you're going to shy away from giving characters solid defensive tactics, at least give the practice of zoning/turtling/laming shit out its deserved chance at validity.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Tanya: Leave her be. She isn't that bad, IF you actually know the MU. Naginata and Pyro aren't tournament viable so all us Tanya mains have is Kobu Justu, which was the worst of the 3 before the nerfs, If i recall( I didn't officially play this game until after CEO/EVO). Like, I don't even own this game and I made it out of pools at Summer Jam because the people in my pool, that I played, didn't know the MU. Go into training room and lab her out like players in other communities do when they run into a character that they think is Broken/BrainDead/Needs Nerfs.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
you have no idea the struggles of balanced kenshi, being full combo punished for just trying to use a spacing tool, with the reward of it hitting being only 9%, having only armor that can get easily blown up and or punished, being absolutely assraped in the corner and pretty much anywhere on the screen, there is no place where balanced kenshi is in a winning situation, come back when you play balanced kenshi in tournament where people know what they are doing and how to beat kenshi.
Sonya's armor move is not even a spacing tool. She also gets assraped anywhere on screen because she can't do anything when she's grenadeless. She's clearly worse than Balanced and has 0 options.

She needs EX Leg Grab to launch.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Sonya's armor move is not even a spacing tool. She also gets assraped anywhere on screen because she can't do anything when she's grenadeless. She's clearly worse than Balanced and has 0 options.

She needs EX Leg Grab to launch.
when did i say her armor is a spacing tool? and no she isnt worthless when she is grenadeless, she has a dive kick plenty of good strings, etc. she isnt nearly as bad as you say she is and when you claim she is worse than balanced when you have not suffered for a full 7 months maining him makes me throw up in my mouth

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Now does the OS really need to go, after doing some thought on this I weighted the strengths and weaknesses of the overhead. Because its not special cancel able on block we cannot, be fully unsafe when throwing out buffered EX overheads but we also can't be -4 throwing out GG's. Because we can't RC we can't opt to use it as our 50/50 method and condition our opponent simultaneously. The range is up close, the overhead on whiff is easily whiff punished. We have a gap in our low starter which especially in Wrestler and PU where we cannot make it safe. All of our pokes don't let us jail an B2 outside of D4 with the opponent in the corner meaning that even after putting the work into opening our opponent up and hitconfirming a poke we can still get armored. It is only jailled from a few select strings.
So are you in agreement?

Yoaks

A spaceman
when did i say her armor is a spacing tool? and no she isnt worthless when she is grenadeless, she has a dive kick plenty of good strings, etc. she isnt nearly as bad as you say she is and when you claim she is worse than balanced when you have not suffered for a full 7 months maining him makes me throw up in my mouth
Don't feed the trolls.

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
I read/heard somewhere that someone wants to nerf caltrops so they don't kill and they only take you down to the red blinking pixel. I think that's stupid. If you get that far down in health against an Erron Black player, you deserve to die by caltrops. If you take that away they need to take away being killed be Kotal's sun but I don't see them taking that away from Kotal since it is a brutality for him. Erron is fine the way he his. One of the more balanced characters in the game now imo.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Kenshi is a great character. Sonya's Divekick sucks it doesn't even compare to other Divekicks in the game. Her strings suck they either have a gap, would whiff despite being a mid, or have no range. Sonya is the worst character in the game you have to admit it's frustrating to play as her.

Grenades need to be unbreakable.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Tanya: Leave her be. She isn't that bad, IF you actually know the MU. Naginata and Pyro aren't tournament viable so all us Tanya mains have is Kobu Justu, which was the worst of the 3 before the nerfs, If i recall( I didn't officially play this game until after CEO/EVO). Like, I don't even own this game and I made it out of pools at Summer Jam because the people in my pool, that I played, didn't know the MU. Go into training room and lab her out like players in other communities do when they run into a character that they think is Broken/BrainDead/Needs Nerfs.
Kobu jutsu was always the best.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Take away da ballroll frame traps1111! So sick of fuck hard 2 punsh -32 frame shit fuc...... Online is the worstest bruh!

I got stunlocked by ballroll onlines once! Dude fuck mileena...... And f3 i can't even!! gives way 2 much damage for how trickery it can gos onlines.!!

Glad tho 2s and 1s gone cause this last patch mileena was downplay BIGTIME, suc it fuc boys!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
So are you in agreement?
I was mostly just jotting down my thoughts. At this point I only care what they do to the majorly stupid shit in the game and that is what makes me hate it. If Jax's overhead OS went I'd deal with it no problem.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I don't want to nerf any character in the game to be honest.

Just want to buff everyone else to a viability level.
This would be perfect

Don't nerf any characters this patch, just buff all the lowtier and midtier for now. Then after more tournaments if there is still somebody that's obviously dominating then nerf

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
i had big lulz @ "he rarely place...".

Michaelangelo has been placing top 8 in every tournament so far (exept a few)
Ketchup placing top 8 at EVO with Sorcerer
King won a tournament with Summoner (cant remember the name)
Sacky's been doing work and you can watch his Summoner at Toronto weekly
you see loads of Quan's in ESL top8 weeklies

What in the actual fuck man, are you watching the same tourneis as we all do?
1. He didn't place at evo. And is the only quan to top 8 multiple times. He's a good player with a good character. Ex. sonicfox with kitana.

2. Sorcerers only placing. Again, great player with great character.

3. It was a regional. Gonna count the locals I won as well?

4. Oh a weekly! #nerfquan

5. If by loads you mean 1 in EU and 1 in NA in 6 weeks of season two then oh boy.

Try again sir.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
1. He didn't place at evo. And is the only quan to top 8 multiple times. He's a good player with a good character. Ex. sonicfox with kitana.

2. Sorcerers only placing. Again, great player with great character.

3. It was a regional. Gonna count the locals I won as well?

4. Oh a weekly! #nerfquan

5. If by loads you mean 1 in EU and 1 in NA in 6 weeks of season two then oh boy.

Try again sir.
That's one way to push someones shit in.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Yeah, except for the part where you have to guess three different times when to neutral duck during ONE string.
Actually people who are complete scrubs ONLINE can get out of all of erron's tick throw by mashing buttons.
You can just neutral duck after 21 of the string and if erron tick throws you full combo punish him....Generally i press 21122 dbf2 in a kinda slow way, so I'm pretty sure erron players aren't going to hit confirm off of while inputting the command grab immediately let it go through their brain that this guy's neutral ducking immediately press db4 so IMO its pretty easy to get out of it.No kill pls

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
The only thing Quan needs normalized is his damage. Everything else is perfectly fine. Trust me if people know the match up it's a tough W for Quan. No need for 66% 2 bar or 70% 3 bar. But 1 bar for 50% Corner combo should be for everyone period!
LOL

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I dont think you realize that if they nerf the rune it would SERIOUSLY hit the other 2 variations more than summoner right? Summoner is the problem here , as for summoner i think if they make low bat hit mid but make it so theres no cool down would be fair , so he would shift to zoning more , and they should remove combing off skull completely