What's new

People want your character NERFED. Why should s/he stay the way they are?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Ok so buff/nerf season is upon us and MKX may be changing here soon with a new patch.

Everyone is crying for nerfs and buffs. They want your character NERFED!!! Why should they remain intact?

I'll go first.

Everyone is saying Takedas EX kunai should go away on hit. I think it's complete BS. but if that happens then then following moves should receive the same adjustment because they all offer the same SAME thing or something better.

Dvorahs puddle
All projectiles with the boomerang effect (Lao, Jin, Tanya, Kitana, etc.)
Hunter Trap (on block as well)
Dualist Orbs ( @FOREVER EL1TE LOL!)
Tremor overhead rocks
Dronya blue homing orb
Etc.

What's your guys' defense for your character!?!

I will defend my "claimed" op character , quan : well if you think about it , playing a character with 0 defense in a very heavy pressure and 50/50 game is fucking stupid , no wonder this character rarely place , i personally dont think he needs any nerfs maybe removing the ability to combo off skull ( since that makes him do stupid damage) and also opening up a few frames between the low and overhead 1f block , even then i think this is unneeded because quan is not the only hitter in mkx nor is he the only one with hard to blockables.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Shinnok: If you're gonna nerf MB Hellsparks, you should re-evaluate each character's plus frames on similar moves. I get that he has mad meter gain, but remember that this character was once below Kenshi and Jason. Bone Shaper is fine since it's nerfs.

Kotal: Nothing broke about him at all, just really solid in all variations.

Dragon Fangs Goro: Nothing broke about him either.

E

Eldriken

Shinnok: If you're gonna nerf MB Hellsparks, you should re-evaluate each character's plus frames on similar moves. I get that he has mad meter gain, but remember that this character was once below Kenshi and Jason. Bone Shaper is fine since it's nerfs.

Kotal: Nothing broke about him at all, just really solid in all variations.

Dragon Fangs Goro: Nothing broke about him either.
The only adjustment Kotal needs, but one that I do not want, is how GATLIKE his j1 is. Other than that, Kotal is a very well balanced character.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
The only adjustment Kotal needs, but one that I do not want, is how GATLIKE his j1 is. Other than that, Kotal is a very well balanced character.
Okay good point I forgot about that Eld, blame Insomnia.

But they won't nerf that anyway because he needs that to get in on zoners easier tbh. Without it, it'd be a total bitch.

E

Eldriken

Okay good point I forgot about that Eld, blame Insomnia.

But they won't nerf that anyway because he needs that to get in on zoners easier tbh. Without it, it'd be a total bitch.
Well, to be honest, that nerf to him would likely come if a universal nerf comes along for jump-in attacks. But I do agree that he needs it. He really has no other way to get in on zoners unless he's in Sun/Blood God, but even then, his parry isn't the greatest option in the world.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Jax: Difficult to play, his pressure is based entirely on reading your opponent and he is not doing a bunch of chip at the same time, his projectiles compliment the characters spacing rather than making him a zoner, his movement in terms of speed i feel is very balanced also which all equals up to Jax being a character that requires good fighting game fundamentals to succeed with.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
we're talking about the same character whose grenades shatter ice-clone free right?
So does any character with a projectile, what is your point? The difference is you don't have to reload your projectile.

Winning a game with demolition you have to outplay your opponent by a mile and Demolitions best MU is 2-8 AT BEST (the 2 being Demolition).

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
I will defend my "claimed" op character , quan : well if you think about it , playing a character with 0 defense in a very heavy pressure and 50/50 game is fucking stupid , no wonder this character rarely place , i personally dont think he needs any nerfs maybe removing the ability to combo off skull ( since that makes him do stupid damage) and also opening up a few frames between the low and overhead 1f block , even then i think this is unneeded because quan is not the only hitter in mkx nor is he the only one with hard to blockables.
i had big lulz @ "he rarely place...".

Michaelangelo has been placing top 8 in every tournament so far (exept a few)
Ketchup placing top 8 at EVO with Sorcerer
King won a tournament with Summoner (cant remember the name)
Sacky's been doing work and you can watch his Summoner at Toronto weekly
you see loads of Quan's in ESL top8 weeklies

What in the actual fuck man, are you watching the same tourneis as we all do?

i had big lulz @ "he rarely place...".

Michaelangelo has been placing top 8 in every tournament so far (exept a few)
Ketchup placing top 8 at EVO with Sorcerer
King won a tournament with Summoner (cant remember the name)
Sacky's been doing work and you can watch his Summoner at Toronto weekly
you see loads of Quan's in ESL top8 weeklies

What in the actual fuck man, are you watching the same tourneis as we all do?
I was being sarcastic , and if you actually think about it summoner won only like.... 3 tournies?