What's new

People are boosting their way to Elder God!

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
To clarify my question: I'm asking if you need to be a given rank at the time of season ending or is just getting to it once all that's needed even if you then drop down?
My understanding is that you get the reward based on whatever your highest rank reached during the season was. So if you a very high rank but then drop down, you still get the high rank rewards.

REYTHEGREAT

i am probably one of the few that have played in KL less than 5 times. I mostly play private matches 99% of the time every since the game came out. I think i played ranked about 10 times since day 1

DeftMonk

Noob
ULTRA TRIGGERED

Because that guy is using CAGE TO GET TO THE TOP so now I have to deal with all these twats YELLING THAT CAGE IS TOP TIER BECAUSE LOOK HE"S TOP 1 IN KOMBAT LEAGUE MOTHERFUHVHHHGFDhfdhgfbdffgfkjmvfdhb5h54kj45J%$
Bro I think u should swap mains I haven’t seen you post a happy post since mkx lol. Hitbox problems got u in the feels I think.

I’m in the who cares camp. If some dude wants to cheese his way to the higher levels, it doesn’t actually put anyone else out any. There’s not a limited set of rewards, so you don’t get less by his doing this.

Let them play how they want to play and don’t give a shit. It doesn’t affect you.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I fail to see the issue. Y'all complaining like there's limited slots in the Elder God level or like he's screwing you over by being Elder God. He just wants the skins and gear. It's not that big a deal...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
LMAO, people really will do ANYTHING to cheat their rank in a game. Utterly sad. It doesn't affect me so I don't care but I'm sure even if there weren't skin rewards, people would still do this shit. Just saying.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Yea and I'm about to start boosting after playing several hours today. People disconnecting when I win, wifi players with random ping spikes at the worst times etc. It's tough trying to do this the honest way.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I fail to see the issue. Y'all complaining like there's limited slots in the Elder God level or like he's screwing you over by being Elder God. He just wants the skins and gear. It's not that big a deal...
Well, if you come across someone that does that there is a good chance they are disconnecting from matches. Wasting your time or possibly giving you a DNF in a game you might have won. System is flawed.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Well, if you come across someone that does that there is a good chance they are disconnecting from matches. Wasting your time or possibly giving you a DNF in a game you might have won. System is flawed.
There's not a shred of evidence he's disconnected from any matches...

Hit me up anyone who it's struggling to get to Demi God, God or Elder. Charging people $150 to get them to Demi God, $300 for God and $500 for Elder God, 5 people per season max :cool:

Admired

Noob
[/QUOTE]
so he's got a bogus rank... and that makes everyone elses day bad how?

he gets a top rank on the leaderboard.. .woohoo
he gets skins and bits that everyone that gets to that level does as well

so the problem is...?
Well, I suppose I shouldn't care much about it. I just know there's tons of people who are grinding day in and out to achieve a rank that someone boosted for. Mainly the post was just to get word out in hopes of there being a fix for future seasons.