What's new

People are boosting their way to Elder God!

Admired

Noob
So I was browsing the leaderboard and witnessed a kid boosting his way to elder god (on xbox). I just want people to know this is going on. People are spending loads of time grinding, while some are cheesing their way to victory for these skins. That kills motivation to actually play Kombat League. Hopefully someone at NRS gets notified of these exploits so it won't happened in s2. Maybe that kid can get banned as well. ;)

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
You know how much effort and time this kid has to waste to get here, he deserves the skin. It’s like those blond bombshells that marry 90 year old billionaires to get their money. At first you think, “she doesn’t deserve that!” But after you realize the sag on those balls is for real, you think she prolly deserves even more.

Yea I don’t know how, but I’ve been running into a lot of situations where connection is good until I take my turn, the suddenly ping is like 260.

There is no lag when I am getting hit, but as soon as start a combo the ping spikes and I’m playing at like 5 frames per second.

The lengths people will go to ...

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
You should be banned for asking that the kid be banned, lol. Snitches get stitches...
At least the kid doesn't pull his cable, probably uses his modem to filter out certain opponents.
Who cares anyway, KL is a joke as long as you can not filter wifi or 100+ ping connections.

How is this even worth the time finding that one guy when you can't decline every match, only those with high ping. Means he pulls the cable everytime he doesn't get the right guy against him lol. He probably unpluggs for 2-3 hours straight to find him once. What are even the chances ^^

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
theyre prob just kids wanting the skin, soon they will reverse and get the skin for the other guy

personally i dont care, i made it to elder god with a 400w 100L record

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
just another issue for this joke mode that was supposed to be a competitive fair stuff, and ending being such crap waste of time, hehe .... none surprise here ..... lol :D

you know, people who cheats in games , are the same who cheats on any/every aspect of real life, and are welcome to make part/join of that seletive group of humanity that we can happily call "sore losers piece of shit" , typical human garbage kind, hehe :joker:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think if we all go on the leaderboard and report him, it'll make the world a better place.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
ULTRA TRIGGERED

Because that guy is using CAGE TO GET TO THE TOP so now I have to deal with all these twats YELLING THAT CAGE IS TOP TIER BECAUSE LOOK HE"S TOP 1 IN KOMBAT LEAGUE MOTHERFUHVHHHGFDhfdhgfbdffgfkjmvfdhb5h54kj45J%$

so he's got a bogus rank... and that makes everyone elses day bad how?

he gets a top rank on the leaderboard.. .woohoo
he gets skins and bits that everyone that gets to that level does as well

so the problem is...?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
ULTRA TRIGGERED

Because that guy is using CAGE TO GET TO THE TOP so now I have to deal with all these twats YELLING THAT CAGE IS TOP TIER BECAUSE LOOK HE"S TOP 1 IN KOMBAT LEAGUE MOTHERFUHVHHHGFDhfdhgfbdffgfkjmvfdhb5h54kj45J%$
Cage is already top tier :DOGE

ppl who boost are cowards who dodge strong players, also all boosters are trash players without any skill.
one of the best examples from the SF community is this guy, calls himself raging demon expert but all he does is cheating and beating up scrubs and dodges strong players.
and whenever he runs into an actual strong player, he gets bodied 10-0 lol

What's the point? Isn't Elo decay a thing? Meaning if you aren't good enough to maintain the rank you're either losing it through inactivity or via hemorrhaging points against ACTUAL Elder God caliber players.

Do you retain rewards just for reaching a rank and not keeping it? Someone clue me in. To clarify my question: I'm asking if you need to be a given rank at the time of season ending or is just getting to it once all that's needed even if you then drop down?