What's new

PC/Steam Version - Performance, Technical and General Discussion Thread

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Is anyone else lagging on Soul Chamber stage? I feel slight stuttering here and there on Kronika's Keep too but Soul Chamber is ridiculous. Especially in the middle.
Yeah, some talk about it in posts a couple days back. It's always possible the stages are more demanding than the benchmark stage and require lower settings than ever before, but I've been seeing frame drops all stages that don't get better with lower settings. It's mostly online and the severity ranges a lot. There are a few similarly phrased complaints I see pop up every now and then, so it seems like a real thing for some of us.

It always seems to be on hit for me, so I get weird things like j2, b4 when I pressed j2, b14. I've done the sequence enough in the past and seen it fail enough recently that I'm inclined to blame the frame drops.

I'm starting to get used to seeing it enough that I think I've almost gotten used to it - which is concerning. At first I noticed every time it dropped, and would do a check on the fps counter to double check. I was always right about what I felt. Now I'm starting to tune it out.

Raider

Noob
Benchmark doesn't mean anything really because that stage for me is one of the less demanding stages in the game. There are few that perform mich worse compared to that stage.

Benchmark doesn't mean anything really because that stage for me is one of the less demanding stages in the game. There are few that perform mich worse compared to that stage.
Oddly, the theory behind a benchmark is that they'd use the most demanding Stage (at least the most demanding at the time of the benchmark's creation).

Back late last Spring when the game had lots of performance issues, I too was having more problems on other Stages.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Yeah. It's possible different stages could tax resources that make different stages worse for different users, but generally I just don't think it's worse case scenario.

IJ2 was definitely that way. I'd get the benchmark to 60, but see strong drops by the Alligator in the swamp, or being in front of the golden statues, so I tuned around those spots. Character skins also impact performance.

Zviko

Noob
I'm glad it's not just me then. What's weird is that it feels the same whether I have it on very high or lowest possible settings. It's almost like it's not about how demanding it is, it's just laggy no matter what. My benchmark is 60 too, on highest settings.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'm glad it's not just me then. What's weird is that it feels the same whether I have it on very high or lowest possible settings. It's almost like it's not about how demanding it is, it's just laggy no matter what. My benchmark is 60 too, on highest settings.
That was my experience. Doesn't seem matter how low I crank everything down. Still happens at 1995 screen resolutions with low everything.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Reading that some people are now getting past their inventory issues. Servers look like they may be running a little slow RN according to people, and me opening chests took a long time here and there. Didn't stop me from finding games this morning.

So when can I expect Raidens b12 1+3 to be fixed for PC? When Injustice 3 is around or fucking what?
If there's still something on PC that's not on spec with the console versions, I'd open a support ticket. WBIE Support will be able to relay that along to QLOC.

If there's still something on PC that's not on spec with the console versions, I'd open a support ticket. WBIE Support will be able to relay that along to QLOC.
Sorry but I refuse to believe that will help. It took them MONTH to fix Kano Snakebite damage scaling on PC. FUCKING MONTH. I have been waiting for Raidens buffs for like a year and they still fuck me over,its upsetting.

Sorry but I refuse to believe that will help. It took them MONTH to fix Kano Snakebite damage scaling on PC. FUCKING MONTH. I have been waiting for Raidens buffs for like a year and they still fuck me over,its upsetting.
I didn't say they'd fix it instantly, but if it's something they're unaware of, this is the formal way to bring it to their attention.

It's better than posting about it on a forum they don't monitor. I guarantee you bringing it up here will not help.

I didn't say they'd fix it instantly, but if it's something they're unaware of, this is the formal way to bring it to their attention.

It's better than posting about it on a forum they don't monitor. I guarantee you bringing it up here will not help.
Cant argue your point. TYM is turbo waste of time.

lol, that's not what he's saying. He's saying posting a complaint here is a waste of time when you could easily just open a support ticket with the correct department. Just because you're wasting your time on TYM does not mean TYM is a waste of time.
This is why I like you Robocop. You think.

You also look like Kitana dressed as Catwoman when you go for groceries.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
After today I finally went to WB's support site to submit a complaint about the FPS drops. I had some perfectly fine matches and some that were intolerable. I just had to quit playing someone that dunked me the other day like 10 time in a row with some D'Vorah nonsense. We played two games that were fine, then the D'Vorah came out, and I took stuttery games and had to call it quits. I don't know why it suddenly hit the fan, but it was ruining the experience. It was like the 3rd time today I ended up calling it quits a little early.

They have resolved similar issues in the past, so I believe it will get better, but wanted to make real sure it wasn't all crickets on the issue over on their support lines. This is what I sent.
New and frequent FPS drops during hits and potentially partial spawning. Game play feels inconsistent and it is more difficult to preform common tasks.

• Only happens online
  • Benchmark easily passed with a perfect score
  • Issue is new as of the release of "Aftermath"
  • Severity changes from match to match
  • Lowering all settings to minimum does Not help
  • Lowering screen resolution to minimum does Not help
  • Closing all other system applications does Not help
  • Others I know also have the same issue and cannot resolve
  • Others NOT having the issue find it causes increased rollbacking when playing online with me
  • Noticeably impairs the play of the game

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Anyone else getting constant "ending game" after every match? Is there a fix for this? I literally can't ever complete a set.

Raider

Noob
Anyone else getting constant "ending game" after every match? Is there a fix for this? I literally can't ever complete a set.
Played KL a lot past 5 days and only once my match was cancelled mid-round. Also had "servers are currently down" once when 2nd match was about to start. Every other match was almost perfect.

Raider

Noob
Played KL a lot past 5 days and only once my match was cancelled mid-round. Also had "servers are currently down" once when 2nd match was about to start. Every other match was almost perfect.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Yeah am getting this too, one match then "ending game". cannot get a set going either.

Also is the hotfix patch ever coming to pc??? where the heck is it?