What's new

PC / Gaming Related Deals

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
man i know my comp is good enough to run this but when i play it it lags etc. lames, and i need to figure outt how to setup the xbox pad so it feels right

Yea I did play it for a bit online last night. Its pretty sweet. Does actually take some skill and team work to get through the missions. I was playing it on hard with some people but cos i'm only level 3 I didn't really have good enough upgrades to be effective enough.

Sheiss what timezone are you? GMT+?

Tim Static

Adminerator
haha thats the one i have! Mine is a EA Sports headset and its just like the ones football coaches use. its nice. and i got it for only $7.50 at work! :p

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
ScheissNussen said:
Free 1 month Xbox Live
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/surprizeattack/24vZ3Vp425hd.aspx?loc=ucp1V2BP4YEwHG0-cKVwqvDLpPHJuo1dz73tQvNPXQR7nFpmT0YjUYo3vRQttBByJr %208uUPC_93RKQsGIIw3IwZuiT0SI3gJRjjBDJZMaxjtA6Drl5 5GL%208lSpKaiju00

When asked for online confirmation code, I just typed in "Amazon". Or you can use code "4100609193142103" according to NewWenHa
yea i did it and it said i won a 1month and i would receive it on 10/8.......so sometime today i guess we'll see

wazz

Noob
Free. AVG Internet Security 2011 for 1 year

http://free.avg.com/ww-en/people-powered-protection-promo

As a friend of AVG, or a friend of a friend, you can join our community and enjoy full premium protection for one year – for free. AVG Internet Security 2011 is our fastest and safest product, ever. As well as keeping you and your identity safe while you shop, bank, surf and download, it now also protects you while you use social networks

Meh AVG free is fine. Here u go who ever wants full protection for a year

Dark_Rob

Noob
Hell, thats worth it just to get the stick for $30. Toss out the crap Madcatz parts, throw in some Sanwa parts and your good to go.

I need to get some ram badly for my Mac Pro Quad only have the stock 1GB that came with it. But don't see it on their promotion list that sucks.

Splatterhouse getting ready for a Lightning deal on Amazon for their Cyber Monday sale in about a minute and a half probably for $35!