Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
  • Fix hitboxes. Liu Kang's f4 comes to mind
  • Nerf Scrubpion's fu*king retarded teleport
  • Nerf Erron Scrub's fu*king retarded FB
  • Make Erron Scrub's f4 a mid
  • Nerf Sonya's fu*king retarded damage output
  • Make Jacqui more negative on her cancels

While they are at it, they definitely need to make a massive overhaul on how blockstuns work or should have worked, it seems NRS went from having massive blockstuns from not having it at all, i'm actually on a verge of making a thread explaining this and why its important for balancing and i'm not sure if i have a time to make a proper video about it.
make a video pls

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
NRS/WB needs to fix the following:

• Hitboxes
  • Filter For WiFi in all ranked modes.
  • Ability to decline ping above 100ms not 150ms.
  • all 7f pokes should be at least -5 on block while 6f pokes should be -6 on block and 8f pokes should be -4 ob.
  • KB requirements need to be Re-evaluated. Some are too easy and do to much damage while others are near impossible and do almost nothing.
  • FB's are a great mechanic but shouldn't be full screen. I'd be fine if they where all JIK length or less and went away after using them.
  • Meter Regen, certain powerful moves like teleports and teleport cancels are only 1 def bar I feel they should take 1-1/2 tines as long to regen or cost two bars. They regen way to fast.
  • Help the bottom tiers: Frost, Raiden, Shao, Kano, Kollector, Kotal.
  • add more combo paths To characters as base moves so all variations are useable.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Everyone has a good idea of what they want changed but I think NRS will have the data by the time they decide to make changes to the game. They do run a very detailed diagnostic as far as I can guess.

It's a fun game to demand boofs and nurfs, I've fallen into that trap myself but at the end of the day it's up to NRS and for now, I have faith in them.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yes he is.
If you think Kano and Kotal or Frost are in the same ballpark, you suck with Kano. I would KILL for command grabs that don't reverse positions, strings that don't whiff on a bunch of the cast, and projectiles that actually hit where they're supposed to and don't waste meter if you get hit during the amplify.

Kano isn't even bad, he's just unsafe and has shit damage. If his damage was higher he'd be Scorpion and nobody would complain.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
Bare minimum? A balance patch or Sindel. I barely play now as it is and without one of those come the big patch day then idk.

Hitboxes issues would immediately be honorable mention, especially on KB's.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Hitbox issues.
And declining wifi connections, which I can't believe with my face is a thing in 2019, but here we are.

As good as this game is, it still has more problems than anyone knows what to do with.

Oh, and erase this awful D1 Throw meta.

Characters like Kotal and Grinnin Barret Jax should be able to spend defensive meter to absorb two projectiles with their parry. If Erron Black can skid shot every projectile in existence then they should have a similar option

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
If you think Kano and Kotal or Frost are in the same ballpark, you suck with Kano. I would KILL for command grabs that don't reverse positions, strings that don't whiff on a bunch of the cast, and projectiles that actually hit where they're supposed to and don't waste meter if you get hit during the amplify.

Kano isn't even bad, he's just unsafe and has shit damage. If his damage was higher he'd be Scorpion and nobody would complain.
I don't think anyone said they where the same or had the same problems. Obviously Kotal is very bad but Kano is pretty bad too. He can Kompete but is very risky while doing so. At a high level most of his decent strings are null do to the OS
Pick any mid tier and higher and compare tools with Kano or any bottom tier and you will see he is much more risky then them and has less tools to get the job done.
I believe he is bottom 5 at minimum.

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't think anyone said they where the same or had the same problems. Obviously Kotal is very bad but Kano is pretty bad too. He can Kompete but is very risky while doing so. At a high level most of his decent strings are null do to the OS
Pick any mid tier and higher and compare tools with Kano or any bottom tier and you will see he is much more risky then them and has less tools to get the job done.
I believe he is bottom 5 at minimum.
Great analysis, wrong point. Thanks for butting in though!