What's new

Patch 1.06 MK9!!

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
If they do balance the game again........

Increase recovery on Kabal's air fireball, and increase the startup of his run.
Give Cyrax's net like a 7 sec cool-down or something.
Make Sheeva's BF3 command grab unblockable (but duck-able). Increase recover on smoke's smokeball.
Buff Kano
Buff Baraka
Increase recovery on Jax's Fireball and Elbow move
Buff Cyber-Subzero
Increase recover of Quan-Chi's EX runes on hit.
Make the hitbox on Mileena's D4 bigger. and Increase the recover of her D4
Increase te start-up of Kitana's D1
Buff Jade. Make her EX boomerang able to combo better with grounded opponents.
Nerf Sonya...somehow...
Increase recovery on Johnny's 3

add a REAL training mode. Make the training stage usable in real matches. change moves that are overheads that don't remotely look like overheads into regular mids.....make actual overheads SAY overhead in training mode.
Soooooo....you want to end quans rune trap and nerf mileenas only chance in hell she has of playing footsies? Ggs....

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
1) The problem is not the recovery. It resets when he hits the ground, allowing him to do it again. If anything, it'd be the start up and even then that wouldn't fix it. They would need to change the entire animation.
2) His "run" aka Nomad Dash has a suuuper slow start up. The problem is when canceling it, it leaves them at +frames. And even then, the problem is the guessing game, not getting out. Most characters can get out of his pressure by just poking, the problem is when he commits, and you get punished. That's super bs. Also big issue is the p1 advantage. There are some situations where you CANNOT poke out when you're p2, which is even more bs.
3) Cyrax's net is not the issue. The bomb resetting the combos are.
4) I don't see how making it unblockable would change anything. You're super plus, you can do whatever you want afterwards and it's a great way to get in since it has armor with a bar. That's not the issue with Sheeva.
5) Smoke's "smokeball" recovery is not the issue. The issue is the resetting properties of it.
6) Buff Kano how.
7) Buff Baraka how.
8) Jax's "Fireball" is fine. "Elbow move" is fine too. Corner resets are not.
9) Buff CSZ how.
10) Sure, but it'd kill Quan. Decreasing meter gain would be much better, but even then, Quan doesn't have much more beyond that.
11) Mileena's D4 is a non-issue.
12) Kitana's D1 on block is -15. Her poke is fine.
13) Buff Jade how.
14) You don't address Sonya's ridiculousness. The fact that she can safely pressure you all day, allowing her to gain meter, allowing her to do BS meter all day. Plus she kills everything when she's in the air, she cannot be antiaired, you can't cross her up because d2 has a retarded hitbox. Her wake up game is stupid. MS cancels are stupid. Standing resets are stupid. etc etc.
15) JC's F3 is a non-issue.
A tracking full combo starter that more than half of the roster can not full combo punish is most definitely a problem. I would even go as far as to say Smoke was the most poorly tested character outside of the DLC.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
If they do balance the game again........

Increase recovery on Kabal's air fireball, and increase the startup of his run.
Give Cyrax's net like a 7 sec cool-down or something.
Make Sheeva's BF3 command grab unblockable (but duck-able). Increase recover on smoke's smokeball.
Buff Kano
Buff Baraka
Increase recovery on Jax's Fireball and Elbow move
Buff Cyber-Subzero
Increase recover of Quan-Chi's EX runes on hit.
Make the hitbox on Mileena's D4 bigger. and Increase the recover of her D4
Increase te start-up of Kitana's D1
Buff Jade. Make her EX boomerang able to combo better with grounded opponents.
Nerf Sonya...somehow...
Increase recovery on Johnny's 3

add a REAL training mode. Make the training stage usable in real matches. change moves that are overheads that don't remotely look like overheads into regular mids.....make actual overheads SAY overhead in training mode.

Dear cool prizes,

I'm writing to inquire about your reent patch suggestions for the mortal kombat character quan chi. I am just curious as to why you think a mid-low tier character should have his only tool nerfed? The fact that you stated "ex rune on hit" makes me wonder how much quan experience you have.

Sincerely,

The Quanfather

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Dear cool prizes,

I'm writing to inquire about your reent patch suggestions for the mortal kombat character quan chi. I am just curious as to why you think a mid-low tier character should have his only tool nerfed? The fact that you stated "ex rune on hit" makes me wonder how much quan experience you have.

Sincerely,

The Quanfather
I knew it woudnt take you long to get here lmfao.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ok I'm confued. My troll radar isn't working properly right now.

What was actually changed in this "patch"? Besides making online work again? Is the online at least playable now? Injustice levels of playable is not playable btw. Has there been any actual balance changes? Bug fixing? I need answers D:

ryublaze

Noob
Ok I'm confued. My troll radar isn't working properly right now.

What was actually changed in this "patch"? Besides making online work again? Is the online at least playable now? Injustice levels of playable is not playable btw. Has there been any actual balance changes? Bug fixing? I need answers D:
it removed the gamespy logo when starting up the game
fixed the green circles bug so they display properly in the lobby
reset everyone's records

that's it

please play ladder mode in Hard or Expert... we re playing 2 vs 2 right now..and it seems that ladder is much more difficult after the patch...can anyone approve it ?

Espio

Kokomo
please play ladder mode in Hard or Expert... we re playing 2 vs 2 right now..and it seems that ladder is much more difficult after the patch...can anyone approve it ?
I don't see how Expert is any harder or easier.

They still fall for the same things, still read the same things, same difficulty etc. I just did a tag mode last night with Stryker and Jade.

Nothing appears to have changed with that mode.