What's new

Patch 1.06 MK9!!

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
If they do balance the game again........

Increase recovery on Kabal's air fireball, and increase the startup of his run.
Give Cyrax's net like a 7 sec cool-down or something.
Make Sheeva's BF3 command grab unblockable (but duck-able). Increase recover on smoke's smokeball.
Buff Kano
Buff Baraka
Increase recovery on Jax's Fireball and Elbow move
Buff Cyber-Subzero
Increase recover of Quan-Chi's EX runes on hit.
Make the hitbox on Mileena's D4 bigger. and Increase the recover of her D4
Increase te start-up of Kitana's D1
Buff Jade. Make her EX boomerang able to combo better with grounded opponents.
Nerf Sonya...somehow...
Increase recovery on Johnny's 3

add a REAL training mode. Make the training stage usable in real matches. change moves that are overheads that don't remotely look like overheads into regular mids.....make actual overheads SAY overhead in training mode.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Guys! Guys! Its just The Placebo Effect,nothing has changes......Sub-Zero still sucks!

*Begins crying in the corner*

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

Make Sheeva's BF3 command grab unblockable (but duck-able). Increase recover on smoke's smokeball.
Buff Kano
Buff Baraka
Buff Cyber-Subzero
Nerf Sonya...somehow...

add a REAL training mode. Make the training stage usable in real matches. change moves that are overheads that don't remotely look like overheads into regular mids.....make actual overheads SAY overhead in training mode.
That'd literally fix nothing.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I see some people saying that MK online feels better. It feels the same to me, I just think it's all in their heads.
Netcode is complete trash, even worse now.

It says they're still migrating servers so maybe it's that, but right now it's next to unplayable.

Btw it's much better on Xbox.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao

It says they're still migrating servers so maybe it's that, but right now it's next to unplayable.

Yea I was lagging with people I don't normally lag with. And then the randoms who lag all the time, don't even get me started on them.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

I don't think Xbox used Gamespy to begin with....

Buff Kano
Buff Baraka
Buff Cyber-Subzero
Nerf Sonya...somehow...

No disrespect but looking at some of those I don't think you're competitively informed with MK9. I agree with the training mode and still maintain that it's biggest thing that hurt the game's meta in the long run however.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Buff Kano
Buff Baraka
Buff Cyber-Subzero
Nerf Sonya...somehow...
how so?
1) The problem is not the recovery. It resets when he hits the ground, allowing him to do it again. If anything, it'd be the start up and even then that wouldn't fix it. They would need to change the entire animation.
2) His "run" aka Nomad Dash has a suuuper slow start up. The problem is when canceling it, it leaves them at +frames. And even then, the problem is the guessing game, not getting out. Most characters can get out of his pressure by just poking, the problem is when he commits, and you get punished. That's super bs. Also big issue is the p1 advantage. There are some situations where you CANNOT poke out when you're p2, which is even more bs.
3) Cyrax's net is not the issue. The bomb resetting the combos are.
4) I don't see how making it unblockable would change anything. You're super plus, you can do whatever you want afterwards and it's a great way to get in since it has armor with a bar. That's not the issue with Sheeva.
5) Smoke's "smokeball" recovery is not the issue. The issue is the resetting properties of it.
6) Buff Kano how.
7) Buff Baraka how.
8) Jax's "Fireball" is fine. "Elbow move" is fine too. Corner resets are not.
9) Buff CSZ how.
10) Sure, but it'd kill Quan. Decreasing meter gain would be much better, but even then, Quan doesn't have much more beyond that.
11) Mileena's D4 is a non-issue.
12) Kitana's D1 on block is -15. Her poke is fine.
13) Buff Jade how.
14) You don't address Sonya's ridiculousness. The fact that she can safely pressure you all day, allowing her to gain meter, allowing her to do BS meter all day. Plus she kills everything when she's in the air, she cannot be antiaired, you can't cross her up because d2 has a retarded hitbox. Her wake up game is stupid. MS cancels are stupid. Standing resets are stupid. etc etc.
15) JC's F3 is a non-issue.