What's new

Guide Parry vs ...

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Does anybody have any video footage of successful Lasso Parry usage and punishes? This could really be a game changer for us. I've practice parrying entire strings such as F23 breath, but the three parries in a row may cause me to get too hype and I lose my queue to punish Supes.

Also, I need to know if the more consecutive strings you Lasso parry, the bigger the damage boost? It may not be worth parrying all three hits in a combo especially if it xx into a special move. But if there is a significant damage boost, than it just might be worth it.

Thanks for your time.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
Also, I need to know if the more consecutive strings you Lasso parry, the bigger the damage boost? It may not be worth parrying all three hits in a combo especially if it xx into a special move. But if there is a significant damage boost, than it just might be worth it.

Thanks for your time.
Nope, the damage boost doesn't stack. I don't really think it's worth it to parry entire strings instead of just focusing on the ones with gaps in them.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Does anybody have any video footage of successful Lasso Parry usage and punishes? This could really be a game changer for us. I've practice parrying entire strings such as F23 breath, but the three parries in a row may cause me to get too hype and I lose my queue to punish Supes.

Thanks for your time.
As I said earlier, it's better to just parry the first hit and punish immediately with d1-spin or d12-mb tiara, or parry the first hit and jump out for a whiff punish. As for specials, don't worry, parried normals don't cancel into specials.