What's new

pajaromayor misses UMK3

Hi brothers, if somebody has noticed i havent been on line in a long time because i got married and i havent had no time for playing, at this moment im in my honeymoon but i had 2 see my job mails and had a chance to see the umk3 page and i really miss to play the ones that have improved skills like anihilator 83, djeric, frankiebonez, etc. congratulations for u all specially to crazy dominican to show all americans that latins are the best umk3 players. Im sorry if i hurt somebodys sensibility but nobody could beat crazy in the last EVO tournament as shown on the videos, and several others americans have suffered against me.

Crazy and I have had really good matches and had improved my level, i hope when i get back on line continue with my good level.

Congrats Crazy and all latin comunity ur really good and u can say the same of me, right??

Keep practising all cause pajaromayor is about to come back.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I'm sure you are missed Pajaro, we had some very good games...I got you with Lao in the first match, then you beat me like 22 straight after that! lol

Congrats on getting married, hope you have a great honeymoon.

I wish I could've played you once pajaromayor, I came back a little late on XBLA when I had a problem with it, but things are good now... Crazy dominican is also my friend too.

And about Latin being the best.... we'll, we would have to gather every high-level competitor (which I doubt it would happen) and see which is truly the best, many players where missing! ;)

Congrats on getting married.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
^ LOL u wish

wow pajaro mayor, that was pretty cocky, but hey, almost all umk3 players are cocky so wtf lol
I'd love to see CD vs Hanzo, that would be tha shit! why don't u post some matches so we can see how you play? :)

Crazy vs Hanzo, pajaromayor vs crazy, pajaromayor vs Hanzo, those would be some epic battles. You guys gotta make that happen.

Yo pajaro I miss getting destroyed by you, but hell yea latins do represent on MK. I'm cuban/costarican, and I was trained by my friend Winder from Venezuela who is good friends with Pedro aka Hanzo. I can almost never beat you, but I've gotten a few in there and somehow managed a babality on you once which I don't know how I did. Of course, I've never beaten you more that 2 battles in row, whereas you usually beat me 35 or so in a row. Hope to play you again one of these days.

MKK hanzo

I'm cuban/costarican, and I was trained by my friend Winder from Venezuela who is good friends with Pedro aka Hanzo.
LOL man you know him? Wow how small this world is. He is like my blood brother. I was almost raised along him and Daniel his younger Bro. Nice to see that he is playing too. He had a very good U Sub. We still miss him here, he was too good on 3S and Soul Calibur 1!! :twisted:

Also all latin players who want to drop a line in spanish, feel free to post too in:

www.mkkompetitive.com.ve

or just click on my sign.

I would love to play pajaro or CD or Lex too!

haha, yea, he's my best friend, I live just a few blocks away from him and we play UMK3 and Trilogy alot. He's told me about how crazy you are on these games and now that I've seen the matches I understand what he means. I'd love to fight you even though you'll probably destroy me haha. And yea he's good as hell on 3rd strike. I've never played him on Soul Calibur 1, but I'm neck and neck with him on Soul Calibur 2. I actually made that post hoping you'd notice it, and I'll tell him what you said man.

ZAQ

Noob
lol@lol_u_wish.wtf
Kamfe is a latin MKK player... Why don't you tell him I said "Hi"

I didn't get to before he booted me and dropped me after I had a 5 streak today.

Although, I was lucky to get that on him(because of his 100+ms ping)
<-- Soooooo jealous.

Congrats on getting married, hope the honeymoon is great and you make lots of little American hating MK players :wink:

N DRU

Noob
Hey pajaromayor, we've had some great games the other day. I think I was one of the last people you played before you left.

payoromayor thinks he's better than Americans because his ghetto-ass connection sucks. I've beaten his "Godly" kung lao before multiple times. He aint that good.

I'd love to see him play a game without button delay.

pajaromayor said:
Hi brothers, if somebody has noticed i havent been on line in a long time because i got married and i havent had no time for playing, at this moment im in my honeymoon but i had 2 see my job mails and had a chance to see the umk3 page and i really miss to play the ones that have improved skills like anihilator 83, djeric, frankiebonez, etc. congratulations for u all specially to crazy dominican to show all americans that latins are the best umk3 players. Im sorry if i hurt somebodys sensibility but nobody could beat crazy in the last EVO tournament as shown on the videos, and several others americans have suffered against me.

Crazy and I have had really good matches and had improved my level, i hope when i get back on line continue with my good level.

Congrats Crazy and all latin comunity ur really good and u can say the same of me, right??

Keep practising all cause pajaromayor is about to come back.
I only beat him once

Hope you have a great honeymoon Pajaro

MKK hanzo

to crazy dominican to show all americans that latins are the best umk3 players.
True!..........until Japanese begin to play UMK3....wich I doubt....

Kamfe is a latin MKK player... Why don't you tell him I said "Hi"
Yes he says HI too and...

I didn't get to before he booted me and dropped me after I had a 5 streak today.
Although, I was lucky to get that on him(because of his 100+ms ping
Yes he told me about that but... Isnt the same with you? He tell s me that you drop a lot only typing GG after a matchy and PUFF! You dissapear like R Smoke.

Spanish are average at this game... WHITE POWER!
LOL Im Spanish too....but my mom is Norwish.