What's new

pajaromayor here

Hi brothers i'm a good player and i would like to know when do shock, lex, and all the top tiers play on xbla??

I've been playing since october and i havent found them, i've played crazy dominican (a good friend) , sandra 73, amplitud, necropedophile, marvirrasta, and some others i considered they have good level.

I once played konqqr 20 matches and i won all the matches, ask him if u want, he's very good but i have good level.

I was the national champion in Mexico 11 years ago and if u can see i've been playing UMK3 since it started.

I want to know most of top tiers players to improve level.

I also think UMK3 is life.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Last time I played you was impossible due to distance, we'll never be able to have a serious match. Best I can do is make Konqrr better so you can play him. :p I'm usually on sometime after 1AM EST. I try to get on earlier every now and then but it's tough.

Shock said:
Last time I played you was impossible due to distance, we'll never be able to have a serious match. Best I can do is make Konqrr better so you can play him. :p I'm usually on sometime after 1AM EST. I try to get on earlier every now and then but it's tough.
I don´t remember that match it was in the begining i think but u r right if lagging exists i wouldn't be a serious match but we should try to see how it is, send me a friend request 'cause i have never found u, if we cant find each other i want u to tell me xbla top tiers and prove real level.

Nice 2 find u finally.

Frankiebonez said:
HI Pajormayor, glad to see you joined the website :)
Thanks frankiebonez i couldn't join before because of my work but im here and ready to meet all the good players, i remember our matches they' ve been great u r good.

MKK hanzo

Epale Pajaro! mira tienes videos de como era la escena de UMK3 en Mexico o algunos recientes de XBLA? Conoci a un amigo en los foros de www.shoryuken.com que se llama RyuMexicano. No se si lo conoces pero el me dijo que UMK3 se jugo en Mejico bastante! Mandame un PM cualquier cosa!

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Epale Pajaro! mira tienes videos de como era la escena de UMK3 en Mexico o algunos recientes de XBLA? Conoci a un amigo en los foros de www.shoryuken.com que se llama RyuMexicano. No se si lo conoces pero el me dijo que UMK3 se jugo en Mejico bastante! Mandame un PM cualquier cosa!
....Huh? :?:

MKK hanzo

Oh sorry man! LOL here is the english translation:

Wsup Pajaro? Look do you have vids of the old UMK3 scene in Mexico or at least from XBLA? i met a friend from the srk forums called ryuMexicano and I was wondering if you knew him. He told me that UMK3 was played widely on Mexico. PMme anything!

Ermac1

Noob
Yooo pajarooo !!!... welcome to the site man... i cant believe you didn't mention my name on that list man..!!... what's up with that??... haha... nah is cool... your always beating the crap out of me... nice seen you around here man... later 8)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hanzo if you're going to speak Spanish to make it easier for other Spanish speakers on the site, please add the english translation to the same post so everyone else can read it, but however thanks for the follow up post. Posting only in Spanish would warrant simply PMing the person and I'm sure other people would be interested in the same videos you're looking for regardless.

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
pajaromayor is totally good! his kung lao is nasty!
Yeah his Kung Lao is prob the best i've ever seen. But lag + Kung Lao turns him into a completely new beast altogether. Not saying hes not good, pajoromayer is pro.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Kung Lao teleport is enhanced, it's as if it's faster because you cannot react on the spot to counter it.

MKK hanzo

Hanzo if you're going to speak Spanish to make it easier for other Spanish speakers on the site, please add the english translation to the same post so everyone else can read it, but however thanks for the follow up post. Posting only in Spanish would warrant simply PMing the person and I'm sure other people would be interested in the same videos you're looking for regardless.
Sorry man it wasnt my intention! And yes I want some Mexican UMK3 action!