What's new

PAC MAN and Megaman Reveal Trailer, SFxT PS Exclusives

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yep, xbox is the way to go with this game.

Jesus christ capcom, 5 exclusive retarded characters.

Wow, Mega Man fans must be pissed. First they get shafted on MvC3, then on UMvC3, and then they get a crappy version of the character for SFxT.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Wow, this makes me not want to get the game... but on the bright side, it's a ps3 exclusive, so im hoping they will be banned like kratos
It's complete bullshittery and as a Mega Man fan, I'm prompted to not give two fucks about this game. I know I most likely would get the 360 version and not have to look at this abomination, but the very thought of knowing this exists just makes me want to ignore Capcom and it's other horrible business practices for all future purposes.

This shouldn't be hard anyway, so far all of Capcom's fighting games have been low tier on their awesomness for me. Sorry Crapcom, but I'm sticking with MK9 and KoFXIII.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I personally dont see the problem with characters exclusives. People dont play kratos at tournaments cos hes banned, it will be no different in sf x t, so stop the salt. Atleast they are trying to cater for casuals and people who still like having fun, and not just going balls deep into theory fighter, frame data and tournament play :)

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Thank goodness that they're only exclusive to only PS3 and Vita. Still going to get this game for my 360! Yes! But the fact of the matter of how "that" old Mega man never looked like that on the NES cover back then. Now, 20 some odd years later, he's thrown a gut on, a 5 o'clock shadow of a beard on his face and looks like he's having a hard time to catch up and beat someone so he can copy your move at the end of the battle!! Overall, they're definitely trolling us hard with this, but I'm more of a Mega man X fan myself then the original.

Pac-man looks like he "could" be a good character to use. Even some buddies of mine were talking last night that his Mokujin Robot would more then likely use different moves from each fighter, but at the same time Pac-man still has his arsenals and wouldn't solely rely on just the robot itself.

Don't really know what to say about those two cats then basically say "WHY"?! Seriously!

Still waiting to play this game, but the DLC for this game they did so far was not too surprising and a big let down as well! Except Cole! Cole is the only exception I will let them pass on right now! Come on Capcom, this is why I'm sticking to MK hard because they released better DLC characters then this! Especially Freddy Kruger!! Geeez!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Would it really matter if it was X or some form of megaman that isn't this tron reject? His ass would STILL be banned from tournaments. The only interesting character in this lineup is Cole. Who the hell is toro and kuro? I don't think anyone getting this on 360 need worry about not getting this "extra" stuff. And we need to keep Capcom alive until resident evil 6. :p

Red Son

Noob
When Kratos was announced I was pissed. But after seeing this I'm happy that my favorite franchise was not screwed up like this one. At least Kratos and Freddy are not retarded characters.

Oi, that's another thing. Cody's DLC, that ticked me off too. v_v
That is not even remotely true until proven by a valid source. Lupinko, a highly value source/leaker, has stated that Cody and Guy are both in the game.

Why are people salty about extra characters in the game? Who gives a fuck if you don't want to play XYZ character. Its not like these characters took up character slots so XYZ character isn't in the game.

Also http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34620874&postcount=689 for possible/likely reason why this particular megaman is in the game.

Tim Static

Adminerator
When Kratos was announced I was pissed. But after seeing this I'm happy that my favorite franchise was not screwed up like this one. At least Kratos and Freddy are not retarded characters.
Kratos was retarded because it was console specific. Anything console specific is just flat out stupid and just $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I don't mind guest characters for games. I just hate when they are console exclusive.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So who will be getting this on 360...? Besides me, of course.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Late i was, indeed lol.

But yeah none of them make any sense ...even cole, he fits better on MK rather than SF imo.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
urrgghh,horrible stuff.why exactly? im a xbox player so it wont affect me in the slightest but still...WHY?

T3rror

Noob
I don't mind the extra characters. More characters means more fun, but they going to be banned from tournaments which sucks. They may have a chance of becoming dlc later for 360 users seeing as both these two characters are not owned by sony.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
I'm pissed these are exclusives!

I want my "Hwoarang/Bad Box Art Mega Man" team to be tourney legal