What's new

General/Other Overreacting to Deathstroke part 2

M2Dave

Zoning Master
This video is very informative. Two knowledgeable players informing the ignorant masses.

I honestly did not even know Lex could get a free dash after so many of Deathstroke's options.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Thank fucking god! I was just getting ready drown myself in the salty sea of deathstroke hate tears and end it all then finally, finally someone shows the community the truth, throws out the life preserver and tells me its going to be okay. Fuuuuuuck.

(BTW the salty sea of tears is the communitys not mine lol, just reread what i posted lol)

I don't think you can ever fix Deathstroke for netplay because of so many variable connections and ping, along side the way their netcode is designed, w/o just making the character suck major balls.

So, why do people keep bringing up online, it's inconsistent, it's going to vary by each match, connection by connection.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Great video, just started playing Lex and this makes things even more clear. I didn't think the MU was that bad anyways, just gotta be patient and react. Didn't realize the recovery was so long on his ia guns. Always love hearing Tom go off.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't think you can ever fix Deathstroke for netplay because of so many variable connections and ping, along side the way their netcode is designed, w/o just making the character suck major balls.

So, why do people keep bringing up online, it's inconsistent, it's going to vary by each match, connection by connection.
Exactly.

He is EXACTLY like Johnny Cage used to be ( @CURBOLICIOUS ).
Yes, he DOES have some advantage to his ways online, but he has just as many downside variables at work. If not more.

Fucking play the game...ugh. And so forth.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
lol and notice guys that it was shown on "10-0" mu

now imagine what can do characters with tools :D

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Really? Now you give advice about how to deal with deathstroke? You're amazing ... shame on you.
First things first, all people, of all performance levels, make mistakes in their lives lol, and secondly being wrong until correction in this case doesn't hurt us, the community - look at the information we received (and will receive in the days to come) because Pig brought this up. 1000000000% terms like brokstroke and whatnot should be avoided this early in the game's life, but I am glad for the information we're receiving as a result. Thanks Pig, thanks, Tom and Reo.