What's new

General/Other Overreacting to Deathstroke part 2

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
But the ones that matter play it offline. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. It sucks, but if you want to fix the online problem it's by making online better not by making a character useless offline.
I agree with fixing the online, but I definitely disagree with the ones offline being the ones that matter. If that were true than NRS wouldn't do all the BS it does to try and get people to buy the game. After all it's all about money, and the insignificant number of the players that actually follow the fighting game scene don't generate NRS money.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I agree with fixing the online, but I definitely disagree with the ones offline being the ones that matter. If that were true than NRS wouldn't do all the BS it does to try and get people to buy the game. After all it's all about money, and the insignificant number of the players that actually follow the fighting game scene don't generate NRS money.
Every one already bought the game. And honestly nrs makes games that will be supported no matter what by the masses, because they look awesome. And there will be enough scrubs to replace the ones who don't buy the next game because of Deathstroke.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Tom Brady what about when they are constantly meter burning to extend shots and throw out the overhead bomb? You cannot dash between them. Its not the normal shots giving me problems. Its the meter burn mixups, you're never sure what you can do.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Tom Brady what about when they are constantly meter burning to extend shots and throw out the overhead bomb? You cannot dash between them. Its not the normal shots giving me problems. Its the meter burn mixups, you're never sure what you can do.
Just let them waste meter and be ready to stand block the granade after machine gun .

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
After playing a first to 3 with ProudDisciple , I can honestly say DS doesn't need nerfing.
Sure he won 3-2, but, I never felt out of the match or locked down.

GGs btw :)
GG's for sure. I never feel like I can lockdown anyone since I don't have much match up experience against most of the cast. I expect to be punished for trying to spam so I avoid it as much as possible.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Preach it guys, seriously, like the game is just about officially a week old, us as a community haven't ever scrathed the surface yet in terms of what the roster, as a whole, is capable of. I understand Deathstroke is annoying, but honestly, I don't see him being "number 1" for much longer. Personally I think Frost is "number 1."