What's new

Overlooked trailer detail with possible plot relevance?

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
For all we know is Geras's blood does contain immortality. but if that's the case which makes the story of Mk11 even more appealing, how in the world will anyone stop Geras and Kronika? what if this time around the big bad wins and the hero's lose? Duhh its unlikely but still possible. The hero's seem to be Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Jackie briggs, and cassie cage. We just have to wait and see though. #Mk11 Hype!

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I firmly believe, that Kronika has created Geras or something along those lines. He has these cuts all over his body, which make him look like as if he has been pieced together. And he has blue blood, which is not typical for elder gods, I think. Shinnok had red blood. Which makes me think that Geras is some kind of a homunculus. During Geras VS Geras fights the first one also says that they might have multiple models.

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I don't know what the vials are but based on intro dialogues I think Geras is a(n) automaton/robot/artificial being created by Kronika. Geras would be "immortal" in the sense that Kronika can keep creating more of him.

Edit: Just noticed this post
I firmly believe, that Kronika has created Geras or something along those lines. He has these cuts all over his body, which make him look like as if he has been pieced together. And he has blue blood, which is not typical for elder gods, I think. Shinnok had red blood. Which makes me think that Geras is some kind of a homunculus. During Geras VS Geras fights the first one also says that they might have multiple models.
Yeah I'm with you, definitely think it's something like that based off the intros.