What's new

Discussion Overbuffed characters in mkxl final patch

assassin impale as 2 frame of armor but is unsafe sorry not 3 but still is a full screen wake up with 2 frame armor

but throat slash is safe she has 3 wake up options with moves alone and like i said i never said she was the only one with armored launchers but she is the one who get the most out of it
no i didnt i said throat slash lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
This was in reply to him talking about throat slice.

Also chill.
No it isn’t. He said impale, WHICH IS ASSASSIN STRIKE right before he started talking about throat slice.

I am chillin. Y’all look dumb af and y’all not about to have me join the idiot club lol. Learn to read or mind your business

Yes you never said throat slice yet I just quoted you saying throat slice lol.

Care to continue?
sure you just trying to get out of it by making shit up , who gives a fuck that throat slice is unsafe i never talked about it i said she has 3 wake ups that are viable and that throat slash was safe and you said to me in response that throat slice is unsafe af and laugh cause you dont even know the name of your moves correctly and mixed them up.

plus you were also wrong on the active frame of the armor... anyway bruh hold that L

xKhaoTik

no i didnt i said throat slash lol
Bro.
Here you said throat slash. I told you right after that it was safe but had no armor

You then said throat slice. I told you that was unsafe while ALSO bringing up the fact that I told you the ex version, which is slash, is safe.

So all you’re doing is running in circles on everything I had already said, making you look stupid.

Wigy

There it is...
Oh shit, you're totally right. I apologise. Been revising all day and my brains complete moosh.

Which one is impale? Cause I thought the only long travelling move you would talk about armour duration with is the slice? Half explains my stupidity with slice being the last thing he talked about.

xKhaoTik

sure you just trying to get out of it by making shit up , who gives a fuck that throat slice is unsafe i never talked about it i said she has 3 wake ups that are viable and that throat slash was safe and you said to me in response that throat slice is unsafe af and laugh cause you dont even know the name of your moves correctly and mixed them up.

plus you were also wrong on the active frame of the armor... anyway bruh hold that L
How am I making stuff up when I clearly quoted your quote of your saying throat SLICE instead of SLASH lol. Like its legit right there

xKhaoTik

Oh shit, you're totally right. I apologise. Been revising all day and my brains complete moosh.

Which one is impale? Cause I thought the only long travelling move you would talk about armour duration with is the slice? Half explains my stupidity with slice being the last thing he talked about.
Impale is ex assassin strike in Assassin. It goes full screen. It has 2 hits of armor but not for the entire duration

Throat slash USED to have armor, but they removed it.

This was in reply to him talking about throat slice.

Also chill.
thats what im saying he edited his original post to make me look like im stupid but he fucked up and said throat slice and laugh at me while i said throat slash and i have right away made a video showing that he was wrong anyway this kid is a lost cause down playing kitana and he doesnt even know his character.

xKhaoTik

thats what im saying he edited his original post to make me look like im stupid but he fucked up and said throat slice and laugh at me while i said throat slash and i have right away made a video showing that he was wrong anyway this kid is a lost cause down playing kitana and he doesnt even know his character.
You have to be a special kind of stupid.

I didn’t edit anything, yet you’re the one who edited the post that I legit copied and pasted from you. It’s already there for everyone to see so idk why you went ahead and changed a mistake that is already out in the open lol.

And instead of facing facts that you’re wrong, you’re trying to make me look like the dumb one when in fact, I’ve been right about everything (except the impale part. You got that) the whole time.

So again, good talk.

You have to be a special kind of stupid.

I didn’t edit anything, yet you’re the one who edited the post that I legit copied and pasted from you. It’s already there for everyone to see so idk why you went ahead and changed a mistake that is already out in the open lol.

And instead of facing facts that you’re wrong, you’re trying to make me look like the dumb one when in fact, I’ve been right about everything (except the impale part. You got that) the whole time.

So again, good talk.
you cant even admit and still claim it doenst have armor the full duration dude you are RETARDED

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
The ex version of throat slice did have armor when the patch came out. However that was hotfixed and had no armor since because NRS realized how retarded that was. On topic however, Possessed had potato af armor in the last patch and Kitana definitely got buffed heavily.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
All 16bit's waifus are always overtuned and has overloaded kits, That have always been the case ever since he started working at NRS. Kitana/Catwoman are not the epitome of balance, despite of how much their fanbase love to argue otherwise.

On topic~ Kitana and Kenshi definitely are the top overbuffed characters. i want to add Tremor too but i don't remember him getting anything in the final patch, his major buffs was indirect due to the meta change that the final patch brought.