What's new

Origin of Salty

Except Salty doesn't mean bitter, but is easily confused for such.
Thus white people have taken that confusion and ran.
yes, PimpUigi, it's white peoples' fault that the term salty is referred to in one way or another! It must be! I mean, shit dude, ask a black child what salty means. The definition is innate. They will respond "embarrassed or confused" almost as if programmed by some higher power of clever phrases.

FFS, you guys are a bunch of morons

January 4, 2006 Urban Dictionary Word of the Day
feeling dumb or stupid after something happens.

Picking and choosing definitions are we? The one with the most agreement is upset or angry. Must be all those fuckin white people on urbandictionary! You know black people don't have the internet, so obviously buncha white devils upvoting that definition

You aren't an etymologist, and a great question is WHO THE FUCK CARES?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol that's where it originated from? Had no idea dude. Nice

@fatal, yeah hype is also overplayed lol but at least it's a word lol.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
FFS, you guys are a bunch of morons
Haters gonna hate.

Whiteness always takes what other people do, misinterpret it, ruin it, and spread the ruined version around.
Look at anything.

Martial arts, rap, fashion, belly dancing, etc. etc.
I can explain but, this isn't the topic for it - apart from Salty which has been turned into Pissed/Upset - white definition.
Feeling Stupid - Original AKA real (and still current) definition.

Also, apparently white might be a word you need to understand the slang meaning of as well.
White isn't referring to a skin color.

Why take the time to explain that salty means feeling stupid, while I can just say pissed?
That's one word, simple, and wrong.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All people do that, n ot just white people lol...

Hell, it's minorities that use slang more then anyone else anyway half the time(I'm technically considered a minority btw before anyone comes at me with the racist bs)

Later.