What's new

Only 3 weeks left, and and 7 character breakdowns remaining

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
See, and you guys were worried we wouldn’t see everybody before launch. There’s plenty of time. They could do 3, 2, and 2, and the Kombat Kasts would have them covered.
  • Noob Saibot — will be shown this week
  • D’Vorah
  • Erron Black
  • Kitana
  • Kollector
  • Cetrion
  • Frost
Or you could even say 8 if you want to count the pre-order bonus.
  • Shao Kahn (DLC)
What’s your prediction on how they’ll divvy them up? Who will they save for last? I’m thinking D’Vorah and Frost, due to the big changes they’ve been hyping up.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I predict the following schedule:

This week: Noob Saibot and Frost (ex-Lin Kuei)

Next week: The Kollector, Erron Black, and D'Vorah (Forces of Shao Kahn). On that same week, Shao Kahn gets showcased at a Twitch event with screaming Twitch streamers just like how Goro was showcased in MKX.

Week before release: Cetrion and Kitana (the final two)

I hope this pans out.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Last time they showed Goro either after lauch or right the day the game was released. Might do the same with Shao Kahn

Gonna take a wild guess and say they're revealing Kollector this week alongside Noob.

The week after will be... D'Vorah, Kitana, Erron?

Week before release will be Shao to drum up pre-orders (I believe Goro was shown the week before as well) and Frost with Cetrion?

skahwt

Noob
I’m okay with them not doing a full reveal for every character before launch. It’d be nice to have something brand new when the gam releases. I know, I know, I can just not watch the streams or follow any NRS news source, but that is discipline I do not have.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Dvorah not likely.

We've seen Noob and Erron Black in trailers already, so there's 2/3.

Assuming we only get 2 this week: Noob and Erron

If we get three: up in the air tbh.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
@Eddy Wang She didn't, the CI was started by the old Lin Kuei grandmaster in both timelines.

How was she turned into a cyborg after Kuei Liang eliminated Sektor and Cyrax, I don't have a single clue.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Gonna take a wild guess here: Uhm, time travel?
Huh, I wonder if the Frost we get as a playable character is actually Frost from a timeline where the Cyber Initiative went unchecked and she ended up like the cyborgs?

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Huh, I wonder if the Frost we get as a playable character is actually Frost from a timeline where the Cyber Initiative went unchecked and she ended up like the cyborgs?
Could be everything. It could be the regular Frost as well, who got to travel back in time and become a cyborg for more power. Kronika controls time, so who knows what's ahead.

Maybe Jax serves Kronika, because she showed him that Jacqui dies in the future (I hope) and now he wants to prevent it.

Time travel is always like the ultimate plot device in fictional stories.

See, and you guys were worried we wouldn’t see everybody before launch. There’s plenty of time. They could do 3, 2, and 2, and the Kombat Kasts would have them covered.
  • Noob Saibot — will be shown this week
  • D’Vorah
  • Erron Black
  • Kitana
  • Kollector
  • Cetrion
  • Frost
Or you could even say 8 if you want to count the pre-order bonus.
  • Shao Kahn (DLC)
What’s your prediction on how they’ll divvy them up? Who will they save for last? I’m thinking D’Vorah and Frost, due to the big changes they’ve been hyping up.
As they are touting shao as the pre order bonus I’m shocked he wasn’t shown weeks ago to encourage more pre orders. Specially right before the beta.