What's new

Guide Online Tier List!

ToX

Noob
S+ ~Kabal, Kung Lao*
S ~Kenshi, Cyrax, Freddy, REPTILE*
A+ ~RAIDEN*, Smoke, MILEENA*, Jax, HCyrax, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Skarlet, Kitana, LIU KANG*
A ~Rain, Ermac, Sektor, HSektor, Shang, Noob Saibot*
B ~Quan Chi (Almost put him in A), Scorpion, Sindel, Subzero, CSZ, NIGHTWOLF*
C ~Baraka, Jade, Stryker, KANO*
D ~Sheeva

The * indicates characters that benefit more than others from online play.

ToX

Noob
Please take note about how Chongo likes to heckle me everywhere I go. He is unsatisfied with his life so he likes to follow me around. I feel bad for him so I usually never respond to him.

and RYX I was going to put him there but remember how it can be a bitch for cage to get in with online shenanigans.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Please take note about how Chongo likes to heckle me everywhere I go. He is unsatisfied with his life so he likes to follow me around. I feel bad for him so I usually never respond to him.

and RYX I was going to put him there but remember how it can be a bitch for cage to get in with online shenanigans.
My life is horrible. The highlight of my days are trying (and horribly failing, mind you) to make you feel dumb. You are the superior person in general.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Please note how ToX indirectly avoids his hidden desire for Chongo.

Just come to terms with it; everyone else already has.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Sub is also missing.
Reptile online is dumb. You basically have to change everything about the way you play him including combo timing and set ups just to have a chance :( At least elbow dash is safe.

ToX

Noob
Nightwolf because of his D4 to 1221 gimmick.

Kano still isn't that great, his upball doesn't get punished as hard but he's still shit.

Sheeva's telestomp isn't better online, her throw forward is.

Kabal is still a jew, he might not be able to NDC pressure as well, but my god his zoning is still a bitch to get around when he gets life lead.

Mileena should maybe be moved up to A+ at most, no better than Raiden online. (In my experience)

and I might move Noob up a tier.

-Removed * from Kabal. I still think he's the best char even online.

Lulzlou

Noob
The only problem with lagg about kabal is that the NDC pressure is hella slow and iagbs aren't at the lowest point.
Most people don't believe it until they fight a kabal offline. Kabal still blows up most of the cast online but he isn't anywhere near as bad as offline.

ToX

Noob
Online, scorpion is near top A
I disagree, Scorpion has always been a gamble character to me. His 50/50 is what makes him and when I play them online they just gamble and end up getting raped most of the time. Outside of his 50/50 he has ok pressure, but that's not what makes scorpion.

Now if I play booty slaya or static's scorpion. That's another story lol.