What's new

Guide Online Tier List!

Flagg

Noob
The more I think about it, the more I DONT think Reptile is that much worse online than offline.

If I can punish a blocked reptile elbow on block with Kano and CSZ, then anyone can.

I really think Cage and Kabal are affected more online than anyone else. Cage seemingly becomes so much better online where as Kabal is hindered a bit more online. Skarlet and Jade are also harder to play online, than off.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Please take note about how Chongo likes to heckle me everywhere I go. He is unsatisfied with his life so he likes to follow me around. I feel bad for him so I usually never respond to him.

and RYX I was going to put him there but remember how it can be a bitch for cage to get in with online shenanigans.
LOL after seeing how you think NigthWolf "BENEFITS" from online, I can't say I blame him for it LMAOOOOoooo.

ORLY???? NightWolf is better ONLINE????

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Kabal's sawblade becomes safe against most characters online.

Nightwolf also does benefit from online imo. Whiff punishing shoulder charge is much more difficult in lag.

ToX

Noob
LOL after seeing how you think NigthWolf "BENEFITS" from online, I can't say I blame him for it LMAOOOOoooo.

ORLY???? NightWolf is better ONLINE????
You apparently don't know about the D4 to 1221, it's without a doubt the most abusable gimmick online. Play NefariousNEFFMK and you will find out.

thanks revolver for bringing some sense to this thread.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Kabal's sawblade becomes safe against most characters online.

Nightwolf also does benefit from online imo. Whiff punishing shoulder charge is much more difficult in lag.
You may want to re-think that considering how drastic online hurts the rest of his game...... the benefits are no where NEAR the detriments.

I know about D+4 and 1,2,2,1, unfortunately he has other things besides that online players don't realize are useful offline , because you can't use them at ALL online

LOL @ this whole thread,....seriously

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You apparently don't know about the D4 to 1221, it's without a doubt the most abusable gimmick online. Play NefariousNEFFMK and you will find out.

thanks revolver for bringing some sense to this thread.
NefariousNeff is exactly the reason i posted that lol

Big D

ToX

Noob
I cannot beat that geriatric fuck. Although he is my friend.

Yeah I wonder if BigD (KEYMEBRAH on xbl) has played him?

ToX

Noob
I seriously wonder how he has 40+ true skill.

He's a great player, just not as good as any tourney player.

You tried to baby me with KL and failed yesterday, I knew this so I kept dashing you lol, but you still won :p ggs tho

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I don't think anyone said it isn't safe on block...but it's crazy hard to react and whiff punish instant or delayed 3 online.
ah, on WIFF, my bad. Btw i've been doing a lot of delayed tele-3 3 on block, since the tele 3 doesnt jail. It gives good space allowing for footsies :)

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
nefarious neff is a retard. They sort of know how to play, but god damn, you can't react to anything playing him, I can see a full screen shoulder charge and I'm hit before duck works against that moron. You have to be psychic to beat him. Which amazingly I did a couple of times by just sitting there ducking and uppercutting lol.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
nefarious neff is a retard. They sort of know how to play, but god damn, you can't react to anything playing him, I can see a full screen shoulder charge and I'm hit before duck works against that moron. You have to be psychic to beat him. Which amazingly I did a couple of times by just sitting there ducking and uppercutting lol.
Ive beaten him and he said that im good ;d But yeah his nw is annoying ;p buy anyway I'd prefer to play him any day rather than fight some retarded reptile who can only dash :mad:

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
S+ ~Kabal, Kung Lao*
S ~Kenshi, Cyrax, Freddy, REPTILE*
A+ ~RAIDEN*, Smoke, MILEENA*, Jax, HCyrax, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Skarlet, Kitana, LIU KANG*
A ~Rain, Ermac, Sektor, HSektor, Shang, Noob Saibot*
B ~Quan Chi (Almost put him in A), Scorpion, Sindel, Subzero, CSZ, NIGHTWOLF*
C ~Baraka, Jade, Stryker, KANO*
D ~Sheeva

The * indicates characters that benefit more than others from online play.
I definitely do NOT think Kenshi is S tier. I think Mileena is A tier. Sonya should be S tier. Stryker should be at least B tier. Just my .02

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
The only thing lag helps Sheeva with is if you have a horrible connection and you can't avoid telestomps. The Zeptrip special as I call it.

Quan should drop a bit--online, it is nearly impossible to guarantee Rune Trap. So then it becomes a guessing game of if they will jump out or not. I highlight this because it is without a doubt the only tool that makes Quan even slightly competative, and online makes it a 50/50.

ToX

Noob
The only thing lag helps Sheeva with is if you have a horrible connection and you can't avoid telestomps. The Zeptrip special as I call it.
The SanioLetuchiy/ DJ BIG CG trap***
It's fine my spamming sheeva is about as good if not better than theirs.