• Raiden

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Goro

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tremor

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I'm still using the same one dammit!!!

Votes: 38 27.0%

• Total voters

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
No hard feelings and yea I played on PC. NRS has done great things with XL on the PS4 and Xbone but dropping the PC version was really shit.
I thought it was Warner Brothers who controlled what happened to the PC version? Wasn't that port supposed to be controlled by like, a third party or something?
:DOGE

april 2015 and my body is ready for full Kano. Commando was unplayable, cutthroat too, cybernetic was rocking, settled with it. After one week my b1s were boring me, two weeks later I jump on sun god.

Realized it was a mazochist's choice since war god existed.

Thought that I should honor my name and rune my way to victory through sorcerer, only to witness that quan chi's freaking bat was incomparable to anything else his variations had to offer.

Last card was the one and true Necromancer Shinnok. His variations were more balanced than previous characters (meaning he sucked in all of them), I struggled, but eventually found some stuff and begun enjoying him and the game more, accepting that I wouldn't hit a high tier with this kind of taste and preferences.

Then comes something darker than Shinnok... mr.Voorhees made me lose my mind. Upon seeing the next tier list including him, I almost choked myself from laughing and received from my local community the title "trash tier whore"

The release of MKXL pushed to get a PS4 and start playing in the house. Switched to Leatherface immediately for many reasons, I'm having a blast and luckily got rid of the title... and curse
Geia s file exw arxisei edw kai 2 meres kai paizw pretty lady :)

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Nothing changed with brawler except she got armor on her takedown. It doesnt lead to anything and is full combo punish on block. If im gonna risk full combo punish on an overhead like that ill take jaxs which send them to the corner for 35% or armor break setups.
She got armor and a damage buff on the takedown and COMMAND GRAB. Bruh. Brawler is crazy ssssstahp

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
I technically dropped Raiden cause the patches killed him overtime even when I tried to play through it, I got frustrated. I'll still whip him out every now and then. However I haven't seriously dropped anyone else yet besides Bartitsu BRC since he was nerfed even more despite it being kinda bad

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
And how would they make Kabal work in this game with Stamina?
Do you mean because Nomad Dash would make running obsolete? The tradeoff would be startup. He would need to be at some advantage to safely Nomad Dash. If he doesn't have that, he would run instead.

It's practically not so different from Mileena's Roll or Kano's Air Ball in terms of speed/effect/usage, except it can be cancelled short. I don't think that's necessarily an overpowered thing. Just needs to be fully punishable on block and have a slow enough startup.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Do you mean because Nomad Dash would make running obsolete? The tradeoff would be startup. He would need to be at some advantage to safely Nomad Dash. If he doesn't have that, he would run instead.

It's practically not so different from Mileena's Roll or Kano's Air Ball in terms of speed/effect/usage, except it can be cancelled short. I don't think that's necessarily an overpowered thing. Just needs to be fully punishable on block and have a slow enough startup.
no how would they make him live up to MK9 kabal?

in every aspect i feel he would fall short of MK9 with this games restrictions.

but what i was reffering to was Nomad dash cancel, meaning dashing to cancel it which allowed him to continue pressure.
how would he even be close to doing that in this game with Stamina limiting what he did in MK9?

cuz u know he would do it twice then run out. and with Instant Airs being so slow in this game how would he feel ok in this one. he basically got 5 off compared to one in this game?