What's new

One of the most disgustingly terrible acts ever committed by a human

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
this is what happens when there are too many people and not enough to care about them.

The fact that I would even think "we need a law so that anyone under the age of 25 can't have a kid" should ring the alarms.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
What would killing him solve? Isn't there enough of that in this world already?

The justice system in this country is a joke. If you don't have harsh penalties for serious crimes then people will continue to do them.

Recidivism is through the roof in this country. We aren't even talking about recidivism amongst your drug dealers or shop lifters but also pedophiles, rapist, and yes even murderers. Guards are even put in danger because you have murderers who don't give a shit and will kills anyone or anything they can because they don't have anything to fear.

Be part of an autopsy, do an exam on someone who was raped, beaten half to death, stabbed, and still clinging on to life, or at the worst have to deal with a child who was molested and you have to be the one to deal with all the physical and emotional trauma and have to talk with the family.

Then come back and tell me that "The death penalty doesn't solve anything."

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
And to the people that say the prisoners will take care of them. They do have a special needs part of the prison where at risk inmates are placed for their protection. Most of them are pedophiles, racists, people who leave their gang and need protection from general population.

Unless you have a guard who wants them taken care of and will turn a blind eye, good luck with them being taken care of nowadays...

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
And to the people that say the prisoners will take care of them. They do have a special needs part of the prison where at risk inmates are placed for their protection. Most of them are pedophiles, racists, people who leave their gang and need protection from general population.

Unless you have a guard who wants them taken care of and will turn a blind eye, good luck with them being taken care of nowadays...
You don't REALLY believe that rapists aren't tortured in prison do you? It's a 100% certainty that guards "forget" to watch them (especially guards who have kids), they get the worst treatment.

Reactions: SLy

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
ColdBoreMK23 - Not sure where you're from when you say "this country", I assume America? If so, I know nothing about your laws.

So the only answer to these crimes you can think of is death? Isn't that just the easy way out? I agree that without a punishment that will make criminals stop and say, "Woah, maybe I shouldn't do this", they'll just keep doing it. I think a far better achievement would be to change them and actually make them do good in this world and atone for their crimes, rather than just outright kill them. I realize for some criminals that's a damn hard task, and possibly even impossible for some.

I stand by my 'Death isn't the answer' statement.

SLy

Noob

So they say.. But we all know it doesn't pan out the way it says on paper

PaintWeed

I'm THAT guy.
I guess you didn't hear about the guy who molested his baby and died. Now he's claiming he was too drunk to realize his molesting was killing her so he might get away with murder....Nice people.
that was here in my town! he's claiming he was too drunk and if they buy that he may get out of the death penalty

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
ColdBoreMK23 - Not sure where you're from when you say "this country", I assume America? If so, I know nothing about your laws.

So the only answer to these crimes you can think of is death? Isn't that just the easy way out? I agree that without a punishment that will make criminals stop and say, "Woah, maybe I shouldn't do this", they'll just keep doing it. I think a far better achievement would be to change them and actually make them do good in this world and atone for their crimes, rather than just outright kill them. I realize for some criminals that's a damn hard task, and possibly even impossible for some.

I stand by my 'Death isn't the answer' statement.
That's what's great about the world. People can have different opinions.

I respect yours even though I don't agree with it.

aj1701

Noob
The justice system in this country is a joke. If you don't have harsh penalties for serious crimes then people will continue to do them.

Recidivism is through the roof in this country. We aren't even talking about recidivism amongst your drug dealers or shop lifters but also pedophiles, rapist, and yes even murderers. Guards are even put in danger because you have murderers who don't give a shit and will kills anyone or anything they can because they don't have anything to fear.

Be part of an autopsy, do an exam on someone who was raped, beaten half to death, stabbed, and still clinging on to life, or at the worst have to deal with a child who was molested and you have to be the one to deal with all the physical and emotional trauma and have to talk with the family.

Then come back and tell me that "The death penalty doesn't solve anything."
There are problems with the criminal justice system, but not being harsh enough is not one of them. Jail time, even the death penalty have been shown to not act as a deterrent. Either the crime is impulsive, in which case the person is not thinking about the punishment, or its planned, in which case the assumption is that the perp will get away with it.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I know this is a little late... but you guys do know that prisons are separated? They don't keep violent inmates with sex offenders. Especially If he decides to work for prison.:16Bit

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
What would killing him solve? Isn't there enough of that in this world already?
It would solve us from wasting valuable tax dollars on human garbage! It costs A LOT to house inmates in the US. So we should be spending a ton of money on this guy to just live his life out? F that. What about other rapists that rape older victims that are traumatized for life?!