What's new

One of the most disgustingly terrible acts ever committed by a human

45 years isn't enough? He's 40, he'll die IF he even gets to it.

I understand this act is wrong, but there's no reason to overreact over it.

There's a ton of shit going on in the world. I guess some still haven't realized what even goes on.

45 years isn't enough? He's 40, he'll die IF he even gets to it.

I understand this act is wrong, but there's no reason to overreact over it.

There's a ton of shit going on in the world. I guess some still haven't realized what even goes on.
I only say it's not enough because it sets legal precedent. What if a 25 year old person did this? At this point it can be justified for them to get out at 65-70

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Well, I guess filled with rage is okay right after I wake up.

Why did I click this ;__;

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I only say it's not enough because it sets legal precedent. What if a 25 year old person did this? At this point it can be justified for them to get out at 65-70
Dude, im sure the judges tought of that when they gave him 45 years.
Besides, if your 25 and get 45 years, its pretty much getting prison for life, if hes still alive when hes 60, cause with the deeds he done, and other prisoners find out, hes pretty much done.
But thats not the case, its about this 40 year old guy getting 45 years.
Dont start with "what if"

The point is not if it's good punishment or not.

The point is don't overreact.

But like the others said on here, if you're in jail for almost 50 years, it's pretty much the same as life.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
DJ L Toro I guess you didn't hear about the guy who molested his baby and died. Now he's claiming he was too drunk to realize his molesting was killing her so he might get away with murder....Nice people.

webreg

Noob
Wait what? 45 years? Why? Seems oddly out of touch when a rapist, that brutally tortures and permanently cripples his victim would get the same sentence. Yeah sure, on paper he would get up to 99 years or life but in the end this doesn't make a difference because both of them are essential sentenced for life. As horrible as the crime may be they are not even nearly in the same leagues, seeing as the victim is unharmed and hasn't yet developed the brain enough to understand, even remember anything from that age. 20 years would seem appropriate although I don't know much about Texas law. Is he required to to really do this time or can he be rehabilitated earlier?

aj1701

Noob
Seriously dude? Even a 25 yr old getting 45 years, that's pretty much your whole life gone. WTF is a 70 yr old going to do once he's out? It's not like he'll be enjoying retirement, he'll have pretty much nothing, and those that know what he did will want nothing to do with him.

Never mind that our prison system is a joke; if we really wanted to stop shit like this we'd focus on rehabilitation, not punishment.

The fuck is wrong with people? Why not just have sex with his girlfriend? And 45 years is basically life at that point but he deserves worse than that.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Don't forget they usually serve half of their sentence on good behavior so he will be 62 or so.

And their are people still against the death penalty in this world.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
You seriously think he's going to last 45 YEARS surrounded by prisoners who have kids? I have a 1 year old girl myself, I know for sure if I were in the same prison as this dude I wouldn't need much to motivate my fellow inmates to...........take care of the problem

SLy

Noob
45 years is actually good enough.. You gotta factor his age and the fact that nobody in prison like child molestors...

A prisoner knowing what he did would think "Damn.. that could've been my child".. So I assume he isn't going to last long in the next 10 to 20 years honestly