What's new

ON YOUR KNEES- KOTAL KAHN: Kombat Kast Wed at4pm EST, 3pm CST, 1pm PST

Could be anyone we know of thus far, though not D'vorah as that has already been confirmed won't be shown today. Could be Kitana, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Erron, Jacqui...
I hope you're right.

I assumed that Liu Kang, Kitana and Kung Lao were not officially confirmed. I know they were both shown in the story trailer but they did not have their render from MK11's twitter.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I hope you're right.

I assumed that Liu Kang, Kitana and Kung Lao were not officially confirmed. I know they were both shown in the story trailer but they did not have their render from MK11's twitter.
Lol, Kitana, Liu Kang and Kung Lao, a child would know they are confirmed already, so NRS thinks we are stupid or something? :-p

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I think he retweeted the artwork of Kitana because he is a Mortal Kombat fan and Kitana is his favorite character.
I've seen tons of better Kitana artwork around the webs, but those people didn't had such a cute face lol :-p

Being cute in this world helps.

But it was more like a kiddin though.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
It actually is big news:
  • Behind the scenes
  • Making of MK11
  • First DLC character
  • Story mode videos!
  • Character reveal + gameplay trailer.

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
So with the info we know right now we're getting:
2 reveals today - (Kotal + returning character we know of)
2 reveals Friday - (New Character + 1st DLC)
2+ reveals next week (Anyone)

I feel that a character is not completely confirmed unless we see actual gameplay or a render so as of this moment we have 17 confirmed characters (including kotal since he's today) and I feel that the other character that will be seen today is of the characters from the MK11 bio page that was shut down.

Next weeks 3 reveals could be anyone from that Bio page or characters like Kitana, Lui Kang, Kung Lao, ( we have no renders or bios for them yet, except the leaked Kang screenshot.) or new characters we've seen nothing of (Frost, Cetrion, secret characters)

LawAbidingCitizen

I feel that a character is not completely confirmed unless we see actual gameplay or a render so as of this moment we have 17 confirmed characters (including kotal since he's today) and I feel that the other character that will be seen today is of the characters from the MK11 bio page that was shut down.

Next weeks 3 reveals could be anyone from that Bio page or characters like Kitana, Lui Kang, Kung Lao, ( we have no renders or bios for them yet, except the leaked Kang screenshot.) or new characters we've seen nothing of (Frost, Cetrion, secret characters)
I think you are right. I see them straying away from leaks to ad skepticism furthering hype factor.

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
If anything, today will boil down to either a Jaqui, Erron Black, Kitana,or Shaoh Kahn, reveal with Kotal (based on what we already know + twitter hints)

that said I'm all in for a curve-ball and it ends up being non of these four

NoobKillua

Anything's Possible

I would like to see a KK with Noob and Frost since their relation to Sub-Zero is huge.

LawAbidingCitizen

If anything, today will boil down to either a Jaqui, Erron Black, Kitana,or Shaoh Kahn, reveal with Kotal (based on what we already know + twitter hints)

that said I'm all in for a curve-ball and it ends up being non of these four
We better keep an eye on Boons Twit cuz I'm sure he will be giving hints and trolls to sift through.