What's new

ON YOUR KNEES- KOTAL KAHN: Kombat Kast Wed at4pm EST, 3pm CST, 1pm PST

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Erron, Kung Lao, Shao Kahn, D'Vorah, Kollector, Frost, Kitana, Liu Kang, Jacqui, etc.
Jacqui amd Erron are the only ones from that list I think are possible. Everyone else they'll make a big deal out of revealing, ESPECIALLY Shao Kahn, considering he's driving the pre-order sales.

Kung Lao and Liu Kang will have their own kast. D'Vorah has been hyped up to the point where she will also be featured. Frost we have barely seen, so I don't see her happening out of nowhere, either. Kollector will absolutely be featured as well.

None of us know for sure, but I don't see them letting a character we haven't even seen in game take a backseat to another character. There was a ton of footage of Cassie released prior to the kast that had her as second fiddle. We'll see if you have to pick that mic back up tomorrow.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Jacqui amd Erron are the only ones from that list I think are possible. Everyone else they'll make a big deal out of revealing, ESPECIALLY Shao Kahn, considering he's driving the pre-order sales.

Kung Lao and Liu Kang will have their own kast. D'Vorah has been hyped up to the point where she will also be featured. Frost we have barely seen, so I don't see her happening out of nowhere, either. Kollector will absolutely be featured as well.

None of us know for sure, but I don't see them letting a character we haven't even seen in game take a backseat to another character. Also, there was a ton of footage of Cassie released prior to the kast that had her as second fiddle. We'll see if you have to pick that mic back up tomorrow.
I mean, Tyler literally said there would be two reveals. Raiden wouldn't be a reveal so...that's that.

My bets are either Erron or Kitana.

If they're doing gameplay demonstrations with characters who have something to do with one another I can see it being:

Kotal/Erron (or Kotal/Kitana. Two Kahns would be dope)
Liu Kang/Kung Lao
Noob/Frost (Simply cause both were Lin Kuei)
Jacqui/Jax
D'Vorah/Shinnok (If he's in)
Shao Kahn will probably have his own stream.

But there are just too many characters they need to properly reveal and show off rather than waste a Kombat Kast on a character we've seen plenty of already.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I mean, Tyler literally said there would be two reveals. Raiden wouldn't be a reveal so...that's that.

My bets are either Erron or Kitana.

If they're doing gameplay demonstrations with characters who have something to do with one another I can see it being:

Kotal/Erron (or Kotal/Kitana. Two Kahns would be dope)
Liu Kang/Kung Lao
Noob/Frost (Simply cause both were Lin Kuei)
Jacqui/Jax
D'Vorah/Shinnok (If he's in)
Shao Kahn will probably have his own stream.

But there are just too many characters they need to properly reveal and show off rather than waste a Kombat Kast on a character we've seen plenty of already.
I'd bet after this week we will be getting a huge influx of reveals/info. We are too close to release date for it not to start happening soon.

NoobKillua

Anything's Possible
I bet it's going be Either Erron Black, Kitana or Liu Kang. I wish it was Noob but they won't show him till the game is near it's release so I hope it's Kitana #1 Waifu.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
They said the Johnny stream would be a reveal. By the time the Johnny stream happened, we'd already seen his gameplay trailer.

They said the Kano/Cassie stream would have a reveal. By the time the Kano/Cassie stream happened, we'd already seen the story trailer with Cassie story and gameplay.

Bruh... NRS will do whatever the fuck NRS wants to do.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'd bet after this week we will be getting a huge influx of reveals/info. We are too close to release date for it not to start happening soon.
Agreed. We're getting into the final month and there's still a lot we don't know about. With so many characters, modes, etc we've yet to see I feel like we're gonna ramp up towards release.

We've only seen gameplay of 12 characters. With 17 characters left that we haven't seen anything of in terms of gameplay (12 if you don't believe the leak with unlockable characters or the website which clearly has 29 slots go awfffff :rolleyes:), modes we haven't seen in-depth, Kombat Pack reveal all of that, they're probably gonna ramp it up big time.

I have a feeling that after the Beta it'll start to get wild.

Lets hope for nice alts
I like this design....

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Agreed. We're getting into the final month and there's still a lot we don't know about. With so many characters, modes, etc we've yet to see I feel like we're gonna ramp up towards release.

We've only seen gameplay of 12 characters. With 17 characters left that we haven't seen anything of in terms of gameplay (12 if you don't believe the leak with unlockable characters or the website which clearly has 29 slots go awfffff :rolleyes:), modes we haven't seen in-depth, Kombat Pack reveal all of that, they're probably gonna ramp it up big time.

I have a feeling that after the Beta it'll start to get wild.

I like this design....

I like it also, but let's hope for more...

xXRagingFlameXx

I like it also, but let's hope for more...
We're definitely getting more. I'm sure that's just her primary. She has the costume in the menu art and she'll have something else surely.

(Although I like her Kahn outfit, her menu art costume is awesome possum. Looks so slick.)

Last edited:

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I loved Kitana in MKX, they can never make me like a design of her more than her primary MKX costume.

That dark Kitana stuff doesn't do anything to me, they want the good characters to become evil too desperately...