What's new

Omni Man Kameo pairings

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I found kano to be better than stryker for straight up ignoring neutral with stance. You can even react to a projectile with stance 3 back assist and you will dodge the projectile for Kano. Kano still gets folded if it's multiple projectiles like Shang.

bf4 + knives is also stupid since he literally tracks where you are on screen, air or ground. Finnicky on hit tho.

I want to use Stryker but with stance letting you close the gap instantly, you really start to feel Stryker's lack of range whereas Sektor/Kano both have no issues confirming. Stryker also wants multi-hitting strings or long block stun so he can be safe.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I'll be trying Goro. Gives Omni a zero on block armored launcher. You can't time it on wakeup to launch, but you can do it in block strings

It's hard to time goro to keep you plus in most situations

Last edited:
I spent a lot of time with Jax last night. He has a really easy TOD infinite w his ground pound (until it inevitably gets nerfed). You can also call him in after a second db3,1 to extend combos even further.

I don't think he's the best for OM but the infinite is easy and fun to do. It's basically;

launcher, j212, air dash, j12 1+3, ground pound, dash forward into viltrumite stance, and repeat. I'll post a video later today.

Since it is meterless you can add in as many air dashes as you'd like and it will eventually lead to death. Super easy to execute once you get the timing down, but seeing as omni man isn't the only character thay gets an infinite from jax its not very special either.

Besides the infinite, I don't really see a lot of utility w Jax and am still leaning towards Kung Lao being the best/safest option for him, but it's only day 2 so there's a lot to be explored! Imma try out Goro and Kano today

Yeah if they crouch/crouch block no way this works. I think people got confused with the Sindel + Jax groundpound infinite (or the Scorpion + Jax one) and didn’t/don’t know why it was working.
Yup you're right, I tested it w wakeups but not w crouching opponents I had a feeling it was too good/easy to be true, I should've done more labbing but was too excited lmao I like Jax but he doesn't seem like the best fit for OM especially when there's Kung Lao and Goro

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
If you use kano. Input knifes as you hit 3 or 4 in his stance. You basically get a combo or plus frames from anywhere on screen. You input knifes a little later at close range.

I end combos with j12 stance then divebomb on oki into knives. They basically just gotta hold that.
Now I was testing ways to deal with Dive Bomb+Knives and you can perfect guard divebomb then neutral duck to punish OM but obviously its harder than just Up block punish.