What's new

Omni Man General Discussion

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I'm officially on the Omni Man train... Definitely gonna main him. His kit is in-fucking-sane. From the Kombat Kast it looks like he is gonna be problem for Ashrah, KL, Lui Kang, and Kenshi (depending on if his stance dodges Kenshi's overhead projectile)... It also seems like he can spend a bar to avoid most oki that doesn't start with a low and possibly full combo punish if the oki was a mid/high...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow .... Omni Man looks truly amazing, and overpowered as fuck , lol ! :D

Also, Tremor looks awesome, such lots of options , that can end being the best Kameo ever in this game, let's see ! :)

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Still zero interest in playing him... just can't get past the fact he is a lame comic book thing instead of a cool MK character.
Funny, coming from a dude with WW as his avatar pic lol. But in all seriousness, different strokes for different folks, I totally get it. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to play female characters as a main. No idea why, just don't like to. That being said, I really do feel like Omni Man fits into the MK universe. If you understand him as a character and what he is all about he really does fit like a glove.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
haha Omni man looks at the same time OP as hell and boring as hell.

And you can tell me that I'm biased and I hate guests but... he really doesn't fit aesthetically at all to this game.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Yeah, he's scratching the unga-bunga part of my brain something fierce. I'll have to at least give him a fair shot and see if he clicks.

NHDR

Noob
I'm sticking to Reiko as my main chicken but I am definitely going to at least try to sub Omni-Man. As long as he fits my playstyle, I'll stick with him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
J.K. Simmons didn't do any voice acting for omniman for MK1... they rebuilt his lines using samples form the TV Show at least, form other performances possibly. So it is like a primitive version of what AI voice synth dose, just done by hand. The point is J.K. Simmons may not even know he has voiced this game.
Curious, why do you keep spelling “from”, “form”? Thought it was a typo but you did it in another post as well. Could also still be a typo, anyway just was curious

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Curious, why do you keep spelling “from”, “form”? Thought it was a typo but you did it in another post as well. Could also still be a typo, anyway just was curious
just really badly dyslexic. I do not really spell as I can not differentiate between one order or another order of letters. So I actually read and spell by recognising "shapes" of words. Some spelling errors I do as my brain puts out things is strange orders.. like does or dose look so alike in "shape" I can not even see it until it is pointed out to as they look identical to me.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
it doesn’t look like he does a lot of damage, at least with tremor. i don’t mind given his tools look really good.
if you aren’t hyped to try omniman after this kombat kast, you lyin. he looks sick af

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
just really badly dyslexic. I do not really spell as I can not differentiate between one order or another order of letters. So I actually read and spell by recognising "shapes" of words. Some spelling errors I do as my brain puts out things is strange orders.. like does or dose look so alike in "shape" I can not even see it until it is pointed out to as they look identical to me.
Gotcha. I thought it might be something like that, but you kept doing it with the same word so wasn’t sure, lol.

NHDR

Noob
Definitely looking forward to OM! Gonna sub him next to Reiko. One thing I'm hoping for is that his gear and skin options are varied and interesting.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Omg hes SOOOO fun!

You can punish gaps with ex db3 (Viltrumite Stance) then 1 for grab into an air combo

Most chars cant punish gaps with an entire combo this char is wild