What's new

Omni Man Gameplay Trailer!

I think his walking animation needed to be a fly hover like Injustice, instead of the "squat walk" from MKvsDC. It looks awkward

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow , fucking cool, Omin Man looks like a brawler badass mofo , arrogant and cocky asshole, hehe ! ;)

NRS nailed with him, seems almost perfect ..... also Tremor looks hella damn good !! :)

KaiserWolf

aka KloudNein
Tons of potential with Tremor, going to really depend on which of those assists are ambush vs summon though

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
They did a great job adapting him. His mobility tools look fun to mess with. I've been waiting for him for a while now and I'm glad to see they got pretty creative with him.

I’ve yet to see Invincible, but I’ve been interested in Omni Man day one because I love a straight up brawler character, and im glad to see he’s basically that. I’m definitely interested at the very least
Definitely watch Invincible if you get the chance. Even if you've gotten spoilers, the show is great. The last two episodes of Season 1 are the best TV I've ever seen, ngl. Way better than your average super hero stuff.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
some of the hate omni-man is getting seems to revolve around him looking too “injustic-y” but as someone who hasn’t played injustice, i am not burdened with this so im HYPED AF

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Love what NRS did with Omni-Man. He's just a brutal brawler type with some cool parry mechanics.

Anyone who thinks Omni-Man is lame really need to give Invincible a chance. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get through the entire first episode. If you somehow don't like it, stop watching. I was hooked after 1 episode. New season starts tomorrow, by the way.

Personally, I couldn't be happier with the guest characters they've chosen. I absolutely love all 3 shows they came from, and they'll all fit nicely in the MK universe.

Also, Tremor looks amazing. I would have preferred him as a full character (I'd trade just about anyone on the roster for him, honestly).

rifraf

Noob
Omni-Man seems to have Smoke's shake AND EXshake from MK9. I'm super curious to see how he plays.

Reactions: jmt