What's new

General/Other - Takeda (Old) Takahashi Takeda General Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It'll be set before and during then I guess. Each episode is meant to be giving a background to each of the new characters.
Ah ok one of those. Sounds like something I'm gonna check out! I hope if he does have TK abilities they're zoning tools but different than Kenshi's moveset. Like being able to see him as a Telekinetic zoning ninja. I think I'd have to main him outta principle after that lol.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Ah ok one of those. Sounds like something I'm gonna check out! I hope if he does have TK abilities they're zoning tools but different than Kenshi's moveset. Like being able to see him as a Telekinetic zoning ninja. I think I'd have to main him outta principle after that lol.
Yeah I definitely think they'll mix it up compared to Kenshi's telekinesis in MK9. I need a stream like now.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yeah I definitely think they'll mix it up compared to Kenshi's telekinesis in MK9. I need a stream like now.
I have my fingers crossed that the next stream will show the new generation characters. Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin. Hell the story trailer called them out by name, they almost HAVE to show them next stream.

Looking at the headband he wears it can't ne by coincidence. Plot reasons might say he has to cover his eyes to use the TK.

Damn. Need info!!! This wait is a killer. :eek:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I have my fingers crossed that the next stream will show the new generation characters. Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin. Hell the story trailer called them out by name, they almost HAVE to show them next stream.

Looking at the headband he wears it can't ne by coincidence. Plot reasons might say he has to cover his eyes to use the TK.

Damn. Need info!!! This wait is a killer. :eek:
I have no doubt that they will, the only question is when will that stream be?

And if you had read my Takeda variations thread you'd know I think that's exactly what the case will be ;)

I made a prediction a while back that Takeda will be responsible for his dad's death in some way on a special forces mission, I'm still holding out on that.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I have no doubt that they will, the only question is when will that stream be?

And if you had read my Takeda variations thread you'd know I think that's exactly what the case will be ;)

I made a prediction a while back that Takeda will be responsible for his dad's death in some way on a special forces mission, I'm still holding out on that.
Nah I missed it. I'm about to check it out right now.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Dude, he's got whip hands. How can I NOT main your son?

Pig. I am curious what you are looking for in a main? Are you hoping for Takeeda to play close to his father? Do you like a mix of hybrid zoning like Kenshi and Zod had? Have we seen anything of Takeeda other than his O face? Would you play Takeeda if he doesn't fit your style?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Pig has always struck me as more of a zoner, so I think he'll gravitate towards one of the best zoners.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig. I am curious what you are looking for in a main? Are you hoping for Takeeda to play close to his father? Do you like a mix of hybrid zoning like Kenshi and Zod had? Have we seen anything of Takeeda other than his O face? Would you play Takeeda if he doesn't fit your style?
I want Kenshi whether he's all 100% rush down or 100% zoning

I don't want his Whiney brat son to be in without his father to show him how it's done

To answer ur question seriously people constantly mistake my play style . My play style is "bully" and that requires 3 things

1. Mobile
2. Strong dictator of space
3. Can rush down as well due to the fear others feel from #1 And #2.

All my characters previously fit the description
1. Mileena
2. Kenshi
3. Freddy
4. Sonya
5. ZOD
Even CSz until I realized he was ass cheeks mixed w butter milk biscuits

ZOD has been the most enjoyable character to use but Kenshi and I have unfinished business

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
the only character to have caught my interest so far is Takeda, if liu Kang isn't in then i will main takeda. even if kang is in i will probably still use this BAMF.

Status
Not open for further replies.