What's new

General/Other - Takeda (Old) Takahashi Takeda General Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haketh

Noob
Christ I wish I was a mod cuz people would get infractions left & right for post of no no value, ugh.

Speaking of value even though that setup Alioune found can be delay WU or rolled out of it'll still be a good setup for mixup opportunities and possible to get people into the unblockable by following their roll & and doing NJ2.

I'm gonna say this now. Takeda will be probably be the pre patch deathstroke of mkx. He will be a day 1 scrub character that many casuals will flock to for an easy online victory. If people wanna complain about one thing and not see any of his weaknesses then this character will get nerfed most likely. Thus is fighting games I guess

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Takeda's neutral J2 is broken and needs a nerf. It reaches all the way to the ground and as far as sweep distance no matter how early or late you press it. It cannot be D2 by any character in the game and it seems like the only option for the opponent is to back up which leaves you in perfect whipping position. I know the game isn't even out yet and I hope I'm wrong about it being broken.
After a few deep breaths, I've deleted the expletive-filled paragraph of hateful insults I spent 10 minutes typing. Instead, I'll just say please, for the love of all that is holy, use some restraint, as I am doing right this second, and spend some time in the lab before you start crying for nerfs. The game isn't even out yet. Ok, urge to kill rising, so I'm going to stop typing now...

Status
Not open for further replies.