What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi (Old) Quan Chi Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
He looks like he has a pretty decent zoning variation. Depending on the startup/chip from his runes he could very dangerous with his vertical, horizantal, and diagonal projectiles.

Depending on how good of a zoner he is vs how Shinnok is, I might use him.

SLy

Noob
Theres some backlash torwards Quans last variation.. But watch someone find some crazy tech off of it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
He looks like he has a pretty decent zoning variation. Depending on the startup/chip from his runes he could very dangerous with his vertical, horizantal, and diagonal projectiles.

Depending on how good of a zoner he is vs how Shinnok is, I might use him.
Well if my theory that the skull in Quan's chest is Shinnok's is true then you might not even be able to find that out...

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'd bet dollars to donuts that Quan gets the fuck outta there as soon as Shinnok starts losing control of the nettherrealm war
My theory is that he leaves Shinnok to get killed. takes his skull/powers and takes over as Lord of the Netherrealm, but the lack of Shinnok's amulet is messing with my theory lol.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I'm liking his rune stuff. It seems like to have a pretty face startup and the meterburn version is pretty sick, I think it prevents poke outs.

Espio

Kokomo
Stickied for the Quan Children.

Sorcerer Variation looks sexy, I love the concept of the effects that buff Quan or weaken his opponent. Plus there's something oddly swaggy about purple Quan Chi.

SLy

Noob
I'm interested in Warlock Quan who wants to speculate with me?
I wonder If he can catch trades with it from fullscreen..How would the animation look if he gets hits out of it but punishes fireballs from mid to full screen.. It might end up beastly for anti zoning.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
LOL Hell yea.. Quan is loyal to NO ONE. I remember his ending in MK4 where he demolished Shinnok once he had his amulet. Best MK Ending ever.
It was after his MK4 ending that Quan Chi took his place as my second favorite MK character. He's just the slimiest snake in the grass of all the realms.

Reactions: SLy
Status
Not open for further replies.