What's new

General/Other - Goro (Old) Goro Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9158

that xray...

first fatality was kind of lame, but the second one was exactly what i was expecting it to be!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So much punching

I bet you could easily get to 27-35% if you actually use combo extending string between those bookends.

Speaking of which:

And you can't really see it but the dragon fang actually extend the reach of all of those hits(you can hear them come out in the footage).

I can see it now, a nice combo into MB punch walk into that string, run/jump attack, recapture and cancel into Pummel.

Alternatively, in Dragon Fang:

Last edited:

ruff321

Noob
So much punching

I think Goro has THE best corner carry in the game. MB punchwalk into grab is enough to throw the opponent into the corner from midscreen. He's going to be a beast in the corner.

I'm sooo looking forward to playing his Kuatan warrior variation. I wanna try out the dragon fangs but I'm not sure if there's any advantages to that variation

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm sooo looking forward to playing his Kuatan warrior variation. I wanna try out the dragon fangs but I'm not sure if there's any advantages to that variation
Slightly more range, slightly more damage(as you can see in those gifs, MB punch walk into the pummel grab is 22% by itself, where as the dragon fang MB spin into the dragon fang grab does 26% by itself).

The dragon fangs so far appear to pop out on every punch related attack, including special moves and normals, giving them extra range and more than likely extra damage.

Last edited:
I think Goro has THE best corner carry in the game. MB punchwalk into grab is enough to throw the opponent into the corner from midscreen. He's going to be a beast in the corner.

I think that Raiden's corner carry is probably better.

Status
Not open for further replies.