What's new

General/Other - Goro (Old) Goro Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Why didn't they give that ugly helmet to his dragon fang variation, like Armageddon or whatever it was. Kuatan Warrior reminds me most of MK4 Goro, and he shouldn't be wearing the helmet. This actually pisses me off...

Reactions: SPY

GenieWeenie

Just an insignificant speck of feculent scum.
Laughing at the people who are asking for a "proper breakdown" of Goro on the next Kombat Kast. The last time someone asked for that, people told him to stop bitching and wait for the game to come out. I'd imagine you'd get the same response.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Laughing at the people who are asking for a "proper breakdown" of Goro on the next Kombat Kast. The last time someone asked for that, people told him to stop bitching and wait for the game to come out. I'd imagine you'd get the same response.
Well, there is a few characters who has not a character breakdown....I remember Kotal or Ferra/Torr, for example, so there is another one unexplored until game comes out.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
From what I saw from IGN, it looks like his Kuatan warrior variation will be the most used.

Still want to see more from the dragon breath (or whatever) variation as well.

X-ray and fatalities look top notch too.

Toro looks to get the credit he so rightfully deserves!

#PUNCHWALK #GOROLIVES #GETHYPE :D

Missed the stream and can't really watch it now. Is the ground pound from the Kuatan Warrior variation referring to his teleport jump or him pounding the ground with his fists?

Status
Not open for further replies.