What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah (Old) D'Vorah Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindelia

Nether Witch
So, fellow D'vorhians and day1 mains what do you think of her brutalities? We caught a glimpse of the one off her vortex swarm in the trailer where the bugs apparently ripped them in half, and the one on stream off her throw that had an unexpected twist lol
I just like everything about her and everytime they show her, even more <3
If there's a third btw it should be off her ovipositor charge where she'd pick their body parts with them.

macro

Eezeepeezee
So, fellow D'vorhians and day1 mains what do you think of her brutalities? We caught a glimpse of the one off her vortex swarm in the trailer where the bugs apparently ripped them in half, and the one on stream off her throw that had an unexpected twist lol
I just like everything about her and everytime they show her, even more <3
If there's a third btw it should be off her ovipositor charge where she'd pick their body parts with them.
There's probably going to be alot more brutalities for her, if there is over a 100 brutalities in the game; so just cross your fingers.

macro

Eezeepeezee
am kind of mad that we haven't seem as much of her as kitana or even reptile
That just goes for every character that came out first, Ferra/Torr, Sub-Zero, and Kano.
Just be glad that when the game comes out everyone really won't know what to expect.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
I'll be in the lab heavy when the game releases. I'm also trying to go to every tournament that does not conflict with my work schedule. You will get a lot of content from me.

Boo Boo Kitty

#justice4Sindel
Great alt for my favourite newcomer.

I hope we get a nice, detailed backstory for her (whether it comes from the comics or the game itself, I don't care which lol).

Sindelia

Nether Witch
I was kinda hoping she had the half shave hair design from the concept of the outfit! but i still love it!:oops::rolleyes:
I've been wondering about that "red version" of her specials, spawning puddles, bug blasts and her ovipositors are red. Is that an updated variation indicator or smth arena related. What do you think?

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
D'Vorah in the club! Bottle Full Of Bugs!!.. she in ta Amulet's and not giving Kotal love! so come on be a Bug! If ya feel the venom love!!
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
D'Vorah mirror dialogue:

D1: "A hive so far from Arnyek?"
D2: "We left the island long ago."
D1: "This one will send you back."

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Is this a unblockable potentially or just a low into an overhead? I slowed it down and watched it, seems like the bug hits first then the overhead. Still a pretty awesome punish off of the low bug setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.