What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah (Old) D'Vorah Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Does anyone else feel her voice sounds a little different? In the first trailer she was in with Ferra/Torr compared to the most recent.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This got weird fast.
I don't even know how to be honest. At least the title is appropriate.

Anyway...

I really hope we get some more footage and info on her, she seems to be the least explored of the revealed characters so far.

We haven't even seen her third variation yet.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I don't even know how to be honest. At least the title is appropriate.

Anyway...

I really hope we get some more footage and info on her, she seems to be the least explored of the revealed characters so far.

We haven't even seen her third variation yet.
Oh I'll explore her alright ;);););););););););););)

You're damn right I'm making this weird again.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Well I definitely have my pick on who I'm going to play. Bug Lady will be my lady by the time I'm done with her on launch.

Edit: I just realized Espio was in on her too. I think me and Espio have similar taste when it comes to fighting game characters lol.

Last edited:

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Dude, I was hype for D'Vorah before but this thread straight up convinced me that it's practically mandatory that I main her. I definitely want to spend most of my time here.

Bitch can posit her ovis whenever. I'd penis flytrap dat.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
D'Vorah looks phenomenal. I know she's not going to be my main-main (let's face it, chances are Kitana AND Mileena will take up most of my time), but I definitely see myself using her and labbing it up with her.

I'd like to see some more hype about her Brood Mother variation though. The ability to lay multi-level traps while going for mix-ups? Yes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.