What's new

Ok, who's gonna lose the Russian Roulette?

who's getting killed in the patch?

• Erron Black

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Jacqui

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Sonya

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • Cassie

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Geras

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Cetrion

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters

DeftMonk

Noob
My sixth sense is telling me erron is gonna get some fundamental nerfs that rips up his current b222. Like only the last hit is special cancellable and scud shot mb is now a high or something. Geras prob gonna get some pretty hefty damage nerfs to kb.
But I voted other because the loser of the patch is cage with the only hitbox fix being f344 no longer whiffs on some characters or no hitbox fixes and just makes f2 have 1 less startup frame (or something equally dumb). Maybe they give him a kb grab but it’s activated by whiffing grab 4 times in the match.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Sonya, Geras and Erron .... it's unavoidable, hehe .... they will fall down, sooner or later :joker:

Error404

Noob
I only want sonyas ER to be nerfed. No reason why she should have the best projectile in the game.

Other than that I want buffs , not nerfs

I honestly believe Sonya should get touched. Most characters excel at one thing or are jack of all trades. She’s top 5 rushdown and can outzone some zoners. I don’t think cetrion should be there even though she’s a top tier zoners I never feel overwhelmed. Shang Tsungs zoning though.....

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
@GLoRToR , wtf? Hit advantage on downpokes? You need Hit disadvantage on downpokes to prevent mashing them out.
I'm predicting they'll be more + on hit and more - on block so that the poke game becomes more distinct.
You'll need to commit to pokes and capitalise on them, but if they get blocked you don't just lose your turn, you risk way more.

Matix218

Get over here!
I voted "other", with all of the complaints you know scorpion will be the one to get destroyed (even though he is no where near the most overpowered character currently)

DeftMonk

Noob
I voted "other", with all of the complaints you know scorpion will be the one to get destroyed (even though he is no where near the most overpowered character currently)
What can they do to scorpion realistically. Recovery on blocked tp is already hella unsafe. If recovery on tp cancel went up might as well remove that variation from game.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
As an Erron main, I gotta say the only true "broken" move in the game to me is the Scud Shot. I would miss it, but I wouldn't be upset if they changed/downgraded it. A full screen hold-the-button projectile parry that takes out multiple hits in the same sequence with basically no skill is the definition of broken. Either end it with one projectile, make the startup a little longer, make it so the timing is similar for flawless blocks on multiple, or it costs one def bar each successful parry. Keep the off bar for amp. Everything else other than Geras's KB's is basically fine IMO. Great game, great balance, fun to play. A couple tweaks for the bottom chars would be cool, but I'm still going to play it until my eyes bleed.

I'm more concerned with improving my skill than worrying about what to change in the game. We can't help what they will do anyway.