What's new

Question ok guys, is her trait even playable/usable?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
If I'm going to use my trait, it's after I charge a full .... silly gun shot (no idea what its called), that's unblockable. But that only works versus bad-to-medium players. Most good players know enough to not let you get that shot off.
Your theory gets blown up by a majority of the cast.. Anyone with an air dash, anyone with an air projectile.. It's just useless man, you are better off not using the button at all. :(

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

1 hour 16 minutes in I made a swap to Harley in losers finals. I managed to land a trait reset in tournament and it helped me win the round.

Usable yes, Reliable? HELL NO!

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit

1 hour 16 minutes in I made a swap to Harley in losers finals. I managed to land a trait reset in tournament and it helped me win the round.

Usable yes, Reliable? HELL NO!
No disrespect to you or your match, but "managing" to land a trait in this game is utterly useless compared to the rest of the cast. Lets take a moment and envision Harley with a workable trait, say you activate her trait and every gunshot she uses is fired akimbo for the duration of the trait timer.. Not like MB gunshot, but like she shoots with both guns at the same time.. And as Pig of the Hut has mentioned... (Which i believe would be TOO good of a trait) Give her projectile invincibility for 2-3 seconds once trait is hit... This way it would make her get in your face game a bit more threatening and go GREAT with SS and TS. Now.. Even with one of those two traits or ANY trait that works.. Would Harley still rise above mid-tier with the rest of he cast as is now? It is my firm belief that they were attempting to do something fun and interesting with her trait, and it never got fleshed out or completed and fell through the cracks into release as a broken, unusable trait. If all traits were meaningless and gave minor boons to each character I would not mind so much, however.. In a game where characters get stone skin, armor breaking capability PLUS additional strength buff, get out of jail free card to ground based combos.. This trait is purely unacceptable and no one will be able to prove otherwise.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
No disrespect to you or your match, but "managing" to land a trait in this game is utterly useless compared to the rest of the cast. Lets take a moment and envision Harley with a workable trait, say you activate her trait and every gunshot she uses is fired akimbo for the duration of the trait timer.. Not like MB gunshot, but like she shoots with both guns at the same time.. It as Pig if the Hut has mentioned... (Which i believe would be TOO good of a trait) Give her projectile invincibility for 2-3 seconds once trait is hit... This way it would make her get in your face game a bit more threatening and go GREAT with SS and TS. Now.. Even with one of those two traits or ANY trait that works.. Would Harley still rise above mid-tier with the rest of he cast as is now? It is my firm belief that they were attempting to do something fun and interesting with her trait, and it never got fleshed out or completed and fell through the cracks into release as a broken, unusable trait. If all traits were meaningless and gave minor boons to each character I would not mind so much, however.. In a game where characters get stone skin, armor breaking capability PLUS additional strength buff, get out of jail free card to ground based combos.. This trait is purely unacceptable and no one will be able to prove otherwise.
I'm not saying it's good, I'm just showing that it can be used if you get lucky.

Which in turn, does make it a pretty shit trait.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
I just don't see how you can have Harley's trait that is so rediculously unsafe, but Lobo comes out with the same idea of a loading/animated trait that is completely functional and safe.

How the fuck do you have two characters whose traits revolve around setup but one of them gets fucking destroyed for even thinking about it.

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
I just don't see how you can have Harley's trait that is so rediculously unsafe, but Lobo comes out with the same idea of a loading/animated trait that is completely functional and safe.

How the fuck do you have two characters whose traits revolve around setup but one of them gets fucking destroyed for even thinking about it.
Don't be jealous of Lobo. Lobo sucks.

If you really want irony, Deathstroke's trait has roughly same problems.

natey2k4

Noob
Your theory gets blown up by a majority of the cast.. Anyone with an air dash, anyone with an air projectile.. It's just useless man, you are better off not using the button at all. :(
I guess I just havent ran into anyone smart enough to use air dashes. lol

piemaster

mortal hater
if your playing arkham at cell block and hit them with the freeze tube you can dash up to about footsie range and use her trait and it pretty much works for every one, the buffs dont get punished and the bomb will hit them when the freeze wears off so you can get a combo doesnt scale, and as far as i know they cant escape the bomb, but im sure some characters have some shit that can get them out of it.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
if your playing arkham at cell block and hit them with the freeze tube you can dash up to about footsie range and use her trait and it pretty much works for every one, the buffs dont get punished and the bomb will hit them when the freeze wears off so you can get a combo doesnt scale, and as far as i know they cant escape the bomb, but im sure some characters have some shit that can get them out of it.
But her trait (or anyone's for that matter) shouldn't have to purely rely on a stage specific interactable just to make it safe. Trait is garbage and needs to be fixed. End of story.

Not trying to down play your find, it's just frustrating to have to work so hard for a character that other characters get easy.

piemaster

mortal hater
But her trait (or anyone's for that matter) shouldn't have to purely rely on a stage specific interactable just to make it safe. Trait is garbage and needs to be fixed. End of story.

Not trying to down play your find, it's just frustrating to have to work so hard for a character that other characters get easy.
hahaha oh i know its still no good, JUST ALWAYS PICK ARKHAM lol.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
hahaha oh i know its still no good, JUST ALWAYS PICK ARKHAM lol.
Arkham is my stage for all characters that are not power (ability to abuse the flower puts you at a disadvantage)
For power characters I use Wayne Manor