What's new

Oh my God. Open World Zelda confirmed.

i have already overcome the pain of not playing a zelda since N64... the only downside of not buying nintendo consoles anymore (plus Mario kart)

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Everyone who is on the fence about a Wii U, I recommend getting the Mario Kart 8 bundle before July ends. You get a free game and a sweet deal. Since you'll EVENTUALLY be getting a Wii U, you'll regret missing out on a free game. I guess I'm not just gonna be playing the new Smash Bros. on my 3DS anymore. @SonicFox5000 look out.
True story never played a zelda game

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Everyone who is on the fence about a Wii U, I recommend getting the Mario Kart 8 bundle before July ends. You get a free game and a sweet deal. Since you'll EVENTUALLY be getting a Wii U, you'll regret missing out on a free game. I guess I'm not just gonna be playing the new Smash Bros. on my 3DS anymore. @SonicFox5000 look out.
i would
but the fucking bundle has been sold out since release.......

dammit

RoGE

Noob
As long as it's more focused on action, I'm cool with this. I can't say I'm a fan of open world games that involve a lot of talking and walking.

trufenix

bye felicia
i'm more excited baout it being more non-linear. Every game since wind waker has been more linear than the last and the only reason you don't do exactly what they tell you to do is to hunt down hearts or sub items. Bring back exploration proper and they might have a wii u sale from me.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I literally teared up when I saw this. I've been wanting this since the wii came out and it's finally happening.
Dude do you freaking understand what this means?! Did you see the freaking lighting?!?!! It was confirmed IN-FREAKING ENGINE!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!