What's new

Official NFL 2012-2013 Thread

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Tokiwartoothxdk STB Sgt Reed STB CharlieMurphy L0rdoftheFLY RiBBz22

I WAS going to come in here raging about how Charles was by far the worst choice and lost me my week but I hung on for a .44 point win (Thank you Eli Manning) :).

Thanks for the advice, sadly ended up being terrible lol but he should have a great week against the Saints this week.
lol, like I said if Ridley had a bad game and Charles had a huge one you would be pissed off. Charles had a crap game and Ridley had decent game point-wise, so you really shouldn't lose any sleep.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Tokiwartoothxdk STB Sgt Reed STB CharlieMurphy L0rdoftheFLY RiBBz22

I WAS going to come in here raging about how Charles was by far the worst choice and lost me my week but I hung on for a .44 point win (Thank you Eli Manning) :).

Thanks for the advice, sadly ended up being terrible lol but he should have a great week against the Saints this week.
lol i was in so much shock when the bills dominated that game. i perdicted the chiefs to win by 21 lmao. no prob. it just goes to show that football isnt as predictable as we all think and thats what makes the game fun to watch!

nwo

Noob
The Packers just got cheated, the NFL is turning into a fucking joke, with these budget referees.

McNasty

Moist.
Even as a seahawks fan my mind is blown. Ill probably have to hear about this from packers fans for the rest of my life, damn refs.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
LMFAO this just made me win one of my fantasy football league game :p

this shit happened to the Bills in 1998 to bills fans its called the "just give it to them" game. the pats threw a hail mary into the end zone like 1 or 2 pats players pushed the bills defender down and grabbed the ball. not to mention just a few plays earlier the refs gave the pats a 1st down on a ball that was caught with one foot out of bounds on a 4th down and the 2 refs huddled and were asking each other did he catch it and they were like uhh just give it to them.

anyway GO REPLACEMENT REFS!!

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Lol these refs are made for him. How many of them grew up idolizing him and would want to see him win that 2nd title?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If the titans don't get an offense line that knows how to do something other than pass block, look out number 1 overall pick... Here they come!

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Shit call aside, what does everyone think of Seattle?

I want to say they're good but their two wins were home wins (given that stadiums rep).

DanCock

Cock Master!!
DanCock my friend (shes a bills fan) and I are doing breakfast and booze for next weekend. I hope your butthole is ready. We gonna get that second place division spot!
The pats are going down. They ill finally have that 3rd loss In a row for the first time in 10 years!! I'm thinking about going to the game, waiting for stubhub tickets to go down in price.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk