What's new

Official MK 11 Beta Start Times

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

SINGH E

Noob
I preordered a physical copy of Premium Edition MK11 from GAME as I'm from the UK. Does anyone from the UK know when we will get the Beta Code? I assume it is via email or SMS right?

I sure hope so cuz I was dying to play the stress test. I will be pissed if I don't get a beta code, I pre-ordered not long after MK11 was announced!!!

E

Eldriken

For those wondering if you get the beta from pre-ordering digitally, in every situation this has been possible, you get beta access. You don't get a code or anything, but something is tied to your profile (server side, obviously) that allows you to download it when it becomes available.

It's basically a "flag" that lets the system know you're eligible to download it.

Ger187

Noob
For those wondering if you get the beta from pre-ordering digitally, in every situation this has been possible, you get beta access. You don't get a code or anything, but something is tied to your profile (server side, obviously) that allows you to download it when it becomes available.

It's basically a "flag" that lets the system know you're eligible to download it.

I know a lot of people don't want to get their hopes up, but I really think the beta will have the 2nd build that the YouTubers got to try out.
According to MK11's official twitter, the beta will only have the 7 characters from the reveal. But they'll probably add Kabal, Johnny and Cassie later

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sweet, the original reveals. I'm so using Raiden, Skarlet is fun but I think Raiden will be Godly. And I want to try Subby Wubby too! I am not using Scorpion, bummed that his spear doesn't stun anymore for free combo.