What's new

Official MK 11 Beta Start Times

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Still sad that brazilian stores have no clue about the beta code yet, and I'll probably won't get acess to it because I pre ordered a physical version >_>

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Oh the 27th? I thought it started on the 28th, even better I guess

*edit*

wait what, it says the 27th right there but on the top right it says the 28th whats going on

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Preordered digitally and also three copies physical for local tournaments via amazon.

PSA for people who want a code, just preorder on Amazon, they send you your code in your "messages" section in about two days. You can cancel from there then if you like.

I gave my three physical beta codes away to friends and I got three separate ones from 3 separate orders.

Wait if they’re using military time, wouldn’t it be 8:00am PST? I mean it makes more since for it to be 8pm PST but I’m a little confused.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Does anyone know how to get the beta code for a amazon physical copy pre order?
I read somewhere here that Amazon will send codes 24 hours before beta launch. Go see if they updated their page

----------------------------------------------------

Ok so here in Brazil it'll start March 27th 12am and it ends March 31st 4pm, and that's a 100 hours beta

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I read somewhere here that Amazon will send codes 24 hours before beta launch. Go see if they updated their page

----------------------------------------------------

Ok so here in Brazil it'll start March 27th 12am and it ends March 31st 4pm, and that's a 100 hours beta
Thank you!

It starts at 8am PST for the Americas on Wednesday the 27th if that infographic is right, since 08:00 is military time which is 8am. Nice, so we get an extra day more than anticipated.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Cool, thank you! You ordered a physical copy of MK11? And already have the beta code/shao Kahn code?
I ordered three separate copies and all of my beta codes showed up within 3 days of ordering in the messages tab. I didnt get the shao Khan codes yet for them but I assume they'll be there when the game ships.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Hey, something just dawned on me. The reason they changed Terminas to Geras was due to Terminator being a guest and they didn't want two Termin- characters. Screenshot this!
Such big brain conclusions! Much genius level intelligence! Wow!

:DOGE